Chapter 40: Revelations

Maevic’s POV

I found Luhan and Miu inside their room where Sehun lead me. I felt weak to see them both inside with just the two of them. Miu was even wearing her annoying smirk on her face, I felt like my hand started to clench into tight fist.

“M-Maevic” he called my name with a shaky voice. Why? Is there something happening here? I thought.

“Oh so you’re here Maevic” Miu said I glared at her and I wanted to erase her face. Literally.

“What is happening here?” Sehun uttered who is now beside me. He looks so confused and his eyebrows furrowed as he looks straight at Miu.

“Such a great timing for you to come Maevic” Miu said.

I looked at Luhan and he was looking at me but his eyes can’t look straight at mine. “Why? Are there any important things I should know?” I said and glared back to her.

“Well yes there were…” she smiled. “Many” and she added.

“Spill it out” I crossed my arms.

“Let’s just go, don’t mind her” Luhan eventually held my hand and tried to lead me out of the room but I shrugged my hand off of his grip.

“Why? Are you keeping something from me?” His eyes blunted in shock so I took steps closer to Miu and asked her to begin with.

“Well, Luhan is actually my ex-boyfriend” I laughed a little but then as I saw her serious face, I knew she was telling the truth.

“Everything I’ve told you last time about us was true except the part that we were just best friends. Yes we were, but our relationship was even more than that” she smiled again and I continued to listen.

“We were together for almost 5 years I think but because of him being scouted as an idol changed everything. This was his dream so I let him, we broke up with a good reason and now I’m back.” She stood up and went beside Luhan.

“I’m back because of this man beside me.” She eventually wrapped her arms on Luhan’s which made me feel like I was going to explode in any other minute.

“Let go of me!” Luhan shouted.

“Why Lulu? Are you afraid that she might know the rest of the story?” she smirked.