Chapter 44: Letting Go

Sehun’s POV

The mood that surrounds the members isn’t good anymore. A lot of things had happened and it wasn’t just easy for us to move on and set it aside. We are all physically, mentally and emotionally hurt.

I was wondering what was happening to Maevic and Luhan right now? Will I be seeing the old Luhan I know? The one who is always smiling once he enters this dorm? Or will I still see him surrounded with darkness like everything just went broken?

I kept on looking at the clock. It’s already 4 o’clock and it was Maevic’s flight. My body stiffened once the door knob twisted. On the back of the door slowly opening, I saw him. Walking slowly, facing down like in any other minute he was going to collapse.

I was right.

“Hyung!” I ran towards him as he was now lying down on the floor, cold and shaking.

“Hyung! Wake up! Suho-hyung!” I tried to call the other members who were there and they started to panic when they saw us.

“What happened?!” Suho asked kneeling beside Luhan.

“I don’t know he just got back and he was like this. He got a high fever.” I was starting to panic also. We didn’t hesitate to tell it to our manager so the thing won’t get even worst.

“Get him inside the car, I’ll drive.” Suho got the car keys and put his sweater on. “Sehun, Chanyeol, help Luhan get in.” he ordered.

“Baekhyun, and Chen stay here. If the manager comes just tell him arasseo? I’ll call him in the middle of the highway.” He went out and followed him.

And we rushed Luhan into the hospital.

Maevic’s POV

“Are you alright?” Asked Gerald who was now sitting beside me and I nodded as my answer.

I was pretty good liar. Wasn’t I?

I looked at the small window with the clouds passing us by outside. The man who once made me complete and the one who broke me appears into the clouds.

His pretty eyes.

His perfect nose bridge.

His kissable lips.

I suddenly missed them.