Chapter 51: Too Late

Luhan's POV

I was still in the state of recovery. Fans, media, sasaengs and all those issue that has been surrounding us is too much to bear. Now that the issue between our relationship has been brought up as well, giving us both an option whether to let Maevic leave the country or stay and conquer the challenges we were both experiencing.

I was lying in my bed until Sehun came in carrying a tray of food.

“This was the first time..” I hissed. Setting the book aside that I was holding earlier.

“Eh? First time of what?” he asked innocently.

As soon as he sat down beside me and helped me to eat I messed his hair . “ya! Hyung!” he shouted and I giggled to the thought of his cuteness.

“I wish I was always like this so you can give me food everyday” I chuckled but he frowned.

“hmpf even if you will be like this, I wont bring you food!” He protested. I made face at him and he did the same.

“if this wasn't because of noona's request I won't do this to you” he whispered but it was clear to me.

I got up quickly and prepared to get out to see her. I was having a bad feeling since Sehun mentioned her name.

“Hyung where are you going?” Sehun asked as he rested his left side of his body at the door frame of our room.

“To the love of my life” I winked at him and he let his tongue out showing me a disgusted face. I was laughing until I got out and asking our driver to send me to my former house where I know she was staying.

~~

“What is with the heavy traffic?” I asked but of us doesn't have any idea which caused the traffic. I have no power to tell all the people to give way.

I drifted my eyes to the car's window and few meters away, I saw this taxi cab where a woman or a man was riding on. That person was looking at me I could say but I dont want to assume because that person was wearing sunglasses. I can't see any details from his or her face that would tell me whether he is a guy or vice versa. It's kinda creepy.

The traffic had moved on. Finally after one and a half hour I was now in front of the house ready to see her again. The one who completes my whole life.

“Yeobo!” I shouted from entering at the main door.

I looked around from the living room until the kitchen hoping she was cooking our favorite Filipino dish but the whole place was clean, I missed it for being messy as she always tries her best to cook good.

“Yeobo-ya! Where are you!” I shouted again as I went upstairs.

I stopped in front of her room and the door was half opened. I slowly opened it as I thought that she must be sleeping that is why she won't answer. As I finally got in, the bed was empty. The room was empty.

“She must have went out” I said to myself but the doubts and bad feelings I'm not feeling is too mysterious. If there's nothing like this that would happen then why am I having a bad feeling?

~~

Two hours had passed and it was already getting dark outside. Sehun and Suho tried to reach me by phone but I didn't answered. I was seated and spent time waiting for her to come at the spacious living room that feels so different whenever I'm alone. I'm not talking about ghosts okay?