Chapter 46: Bad News

Maevic’s POV

I was not aware of what I’m wearing right now, and doesn’t matter anymore if something’s going to happen to me, but if it is him who is in danger, I cannot just stand and wait for a miracle to happen.

I was running til’ I was catching my breath and would take the fastest taxi cab regardless of the traffic jams here in Manila.

I’m not feeling at ease. Who else will do if you have a bad feeling that the one you love is in danger? No one right?

“Miss? Are you sure you’ve got the right address?” the taxi driver asked.

I looked around and saw a bungalow house with red roof and beige colored gate which fits the description of the man I was talking on the phone earlier.

“Uhm yes, I guess. Thank you.” I paid the taxi cab and I was having second thoughts. I wanted to run away in fear of dying in any minute but something is telling me that there’s nothing wrong about trying.

At least I tried even if I die.

I was about to ring the doorbell but the gate suddenly opened where two masked guys welcomed me in. One was leading the way and the other one was behind me.

I looked around and looked for something that could help me live even just for a matter of second. A wood? A baseball bat? A gun? Nothing’s going to help me.

When we got inside, the typical house I thought that was seen in the movies when someone got kidnapped is different than what I’m expecting. It was simple and elegant.

The two guys stopped as the other one knocked the door in front us.

“She’s here.” He said.

“Let her in.” said someone from inside.

The man slowly opened the door and pointed his hand giving me a signal that I should come in and I’m done. I took a deep breath and mumbled to myself.

I love you…Luhan

I stepped inside of the bright room where my eyes adjusted because of the sun rays that reflects inside.

This must be heaven.