Chapter 25: Where's He?

A/N: Annyeong! How was everyone doing? HAHA! Okay, here's a short update. Mianhe! 

Hope you guys enjoy despite of those who are #TeamBahay #TeamAirport etc. (good thing EXO wasn't there at the DKFC, if not then asdfghjkl) 

*le poof*

~~

Maevic's POV

I slowly opened my eyes that face the rays of the morning sun that reflects inside my room.

That was the most beautiful dream that I've ever had, too bad it was only a dream.

I sighed and patted a sad smile. But wait, I'm hearing something downstairs that something from the kitchen is moving. I thought of it as Gerald but confusing in a way that he won't even dare to cook breakfast unless I force him to do so.

I landed my feet on the cold floor, I quickly slipped into my slippers and went downstairs. Besides of hearing the clashing sounds of kitchen utensils, I started smelling breakfast. Wow, Gerald doesn't want to be scolded again huh.

Before I could even step in the kitchen area, this boy stepped out carrying a bowl with eggs and bacon, and fried rice on his other hand.

"Good morning beautiful" his lips slowly curled into a smile that I'm sure of making my heart go crazy again.

"Yah!!! What are you doin---" I was abruptly cut by him as he placed his hands on both of my shoulders just right after he places the food at the table.

"Let's eat first?" He said and his voice was really low and sweet. Add up his irresistible smile. Did I mention that the guy was Luhan? Well now you know.

~

"Now explain everything." I leaned my back on the chair and crossed my arms looking at him with such a glare like he did something wrong.

He scratched his nape "well uhm..." he paused and started blushing "you uh--" I cut him off.