Chapter 16: Stalker

ENJOY READING!

-----

His eyes were familiar but I still can’t figure out who is he. He was supposed to remove his mask but suddenly, he noticed that there were some groups of girls coming like they know him. He immediately walked fast away from me and I saw him got inside a car.

“Ya! Wait!” I yelled on him but he didn’t even glanced back. I looked into the group of girls and they were looking at me too but with furrowed and curious eyes. Pssh! What’s their problem?

I just continued walking and continued to stroll along the streets. Luckily, there was a small festival being held on the city and I saw lots of street foods and clothes. I felt lonely since I wanted to be with someone. Luhan? Gerald? I was spacing out but suddenly there is this one vendor who approached me. He was speaking in Korean but I couldn’t understand him.

“Sorry sir, I can’t understand Korean well” I told him and bowed as I apologized.

“Oh, I can speak English.” He said as he grabbed my hand.

“Here, look at these. You may wanted to buy one.” He lends me some bracelets and as I look closer, it was an EXO bracelet.

“How much are these?” I asked him and looked if there was any Luhan bracelet luckily, I found one and I took it.

“5,000 won” he said and I handed him the money.

It was a silver bracelet and it really looks good so I wore it even after I bought it. I continued and noticed that it was already midnight. I didn’t know that it was already late since there were a lot of people outside especially on the small festival. I hurried home besides, I felt so tired too.

I walked into the streets but unlike before, the streets are gloomier. Some of the streetlights were broken so it was really scary and besides, I don’t even know any other way. I walked faster and faster as I hear footsteps behind me. I don’t want to look back because I’m afraid of what I’m going to see.

I guess I was almost there but when I turned into the street where the house is located, it wasn’t there. What I mean is that, I got lost in my way because of walking so fast that I didn’t know where I was heading to.