Chapter 39: Doubts

A/N: 

Dedicated to *drum rolls*  ............................................ CHELSSIEDARIO15 aka CHELSSIEXO88

"I hope you like this update ^^."

Everyone enjoy!

--

Maevic’s POV

“Well, Luhan oppa.” She paused and smiled as she looked at him. I started to hate her for this, does he like him? I can’t say anything finished yet since I haven’t known the story behind them.

“We have been close friends since we were little, our parents were close to each other so we grew up together. We also go to the same school back in China from grade school to high school. We were inseparable.” She stared at Luhan back again and he did the same thing too.

“Oh, so like best friends?” I chuckled.

“Well, maybe more than that” she smirked while still looking at him making my fists clenched. She’s getting on my nerves, I know there’s something behind her smiles.

“You know I’m just kidding” she laughed so I just rode on with her.

Jokes are half meant.

We continued eating and Luhan won’t even say a thing not until …

“Mi Xiueng” he called her.

“It’s Miu” she pouted.

“It’s late already, you should go home now” he said and he sound so cold to her. Is this what best friends act like one?

“Oh uhm, yeah maybe I’ll just have to—“ I cut her off.

“Miu, since it is late already, why don’t you just spend the night here?” I told her and her eyes rounded in shock after all, her lips curved into a smirk.

“Really? Then that would be great! Right oppa?” She looked at Luhan once more and I did as well waiting for his response. He turned to look at me and whispered.

“But baby, I want you. Alone.” His husky voice sent shivers all over my body. I tapped his hand though Miu cannot see it because it was place under the table over his lap.

“Lu-Luhan!” I whispered and he did that smirk thing I really hated the most. Why? Because it is one of the reasons why I kept falling in love with him. Seductive manly Luhan.