Chapter 31: Why she's back

A/N: Finally! After years, here's an update! Sorry, I finished my first story that's why it took me a very long time to update. Uhm you can read it as well kekeke~ 

Dedicated to.........*drum rolls*............ YCERA18 - "hey gull! Thank you for loving this story! this is dedicated to you, I hope you like it. ppyong~"

ENJOY! 

------

Luhan’s POV

I let her lead the way to a place where we can talk, it was a little bit hidden as well just to get rid of the sasaengs that roams around the vicinity and yes, we ended up in her apartment few blocks away from the dorm.

“What do you need?” I stopped just behind the door’s entrance.

“Oppa, why don’t you seat here first” she smiled.

It had been years since the last time I saw her smile again and her sweet innocent face. What was I thinking?

“What do you want to eat?” she said asI could see her in the kitchen looking for something to prepare.

“Li Mi Xiueng” I called.

“Mmm?” she looked at me with those puppy eyes she used to do until now.

I was stunned for a while but I get to hold on to myself. “Uh, I’m really in a hurry so let’s get to the point” I stood up and went closer to her.

“Why are you here?” I asked her.

She pouted her small lips. “Oppa, isn’t that rude?” she replied.

“Miu, please..” I said and rolled my eyes.

“I missed you” she smiled. “That’s the reason why I’m here again” she added

“I don’t have time for games Miu.” I was about to leave when suddenly, I felt something around my waist. Her arms wrapped, giving me warm.

How I missed this.  

No. I face palmed myself and thought of Maevic who suddenly flashed on my mind. I free myself from her and as I look into her eyes, she was surprised.

“Waeyo oppa? Don’t you even miss this? The thing we used to do when we were still together?” she said.