Chapter 41: Broken Hearts

A/N: 

This chapter is dedicated to YOUCANTDROWNMYDEMONS - "Woah there, your username surprises me hahaha, anyway here's a dedication for you. Thank you and I hope you will keep on reading! <3"

ENJOY! 

--

Maevic’s POV

I didn’t know I fell asleep in the cold ground of the somewhat called dark-street-for-emo-people. I was awakened by a cold drop of water landed in my face only to find out that few seconds after, it was already raining.

I tried to get up on my own, looking for some support.

Looking for some hand that could possible lend and help me to get up but there’s none. I’m all by myself.

The rain got heavier as it slowly drowns me. Everything looks as miserable as the street became so foggy, and dark. Silent hill is the best way to explain how it really looks like.

Slowly I took each step with tear drops falling from my eyes and the good thing was, it was raining so no one can see I was crying.

It was cold.

My heart’s frozen.

I couldn’t feel anything else than pain.

I felt dizzy and everything that surrounds me was swirling around. The next thing I knew, my face landed on the wet street and slowly my eyes shut.

Somebody please take me away because I can’t take this pain anymore.

(Listen to the media: Take me away by U-KISS)

~~

I came back to being conscious hearing some else’s voice, well I could say that person isn’t alone. There were people close to me. The voices were familiar enough for me to recognize and as I slowly tried to take a peek who they were, they went to me in one snap.

“Are you okay?! Maevic! Can you see me?” It was Micah. She kept on waving her hand in front of me as if I was being blinded.

Yes, if that pain that brought me can cause blindness then I would be grateful for that. At least, I won’t be able to see those persons who hurt me.

“M-Maevic! Talk please? Can you hear us? Hello?” Now it was Josephine, I could say she was crying. Her swollen eyes and red nose were the evidence.