»5«

»5«

For the next few days, Ashton was quite weary about allowing Michael to make fun of Luke and his lip ring. Although the blonde could take the "friendly" banter pretty well, he still felt that pang in his chest when he knew it was one of his best friends saying these things to him.

The brunette couldn't really feel annoyed or angered at Michael. He wanted to be furious, like he'd seen in the movies, when their eyes glaze with hate and their fists clench by their sides. He'd always end up with a constipated facial expression and bruised knuckles.

Ashton was regretting being diagnosed with his dumb problem of being emotionless and feelingless. He hated not being able to feel sad when the Vegemite is gone or angry when Calum had eaten it all.

He'd always looked at it as a good thing. He was happy that he didn't miss the other 5SOS boys when they went on home visits or that he didn't miss the 1D boys when they weren't touring with them. Ash wanted to miss his family, he hoped he could, and to his mother's disapproval, he didn't.

It was some time before they were do to the studio to begin recording their new single, She Looks So Perfect. It was - ironically - Michael and Luke's day to record the hopefully popular song.

Upon entering the studio, Michael was silently pinching and sticking his foot out every so often so Luke would stumble every few feet. To Luke each time was an accident, to Michael it was a silly game. The two ushered into the booth as Luke began his vocal warm ups.

One of the ladies that had worked there placed the boys' sheets of lyrics on the stand in front of the microphone and headphones. Luke slid the headphones on easily and tapped his fingers on his leg to the beginning beat of the song.

"If you don't swim, you'll drown.."

"He looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear-,"

"Wait!" Michael yelled to the studio-tech guy to cut off the music. Luke carefully slid off the headphones, purely confused. His friend wore the biggest grin on his face as he waved his phone.

The blonde curiously exited the booth and went towards where Michael was. He was typing quickly on his phone. "Why'd you stop?" He asked, hushed.

"Awe, just go record, you little fag," Michael chuckled, pushing Luke back into the recording booth while he'd posted a video to Keek.

-

{ hi guys. I'm sorry for not updating. >.< people have been liking my story lately! :-)

moral of the chapter; Michael is quite rude, but the reason underlies how far Luke is actually willing to dig for it. Ashton cannot feel any emotion or feeling and he feels different from everyone. He feels as if he is a social outcast.

-Stella <3 }