Chapter 34

"Ok guys. Today we just found out that Alex has the special talent of singing like Ariana Grande." Gilinsky laughed.

"And we want her to sing to us today even though she doesnt want to. Who wants her to sing?" Jack asked and all the girls yelled my name.

"Alex, will you come up here please?" Nash signaled me over to get on the stage.

"Nash i really dont wanna sing.." i whispered to him.

"Well everyone thinks your amzing and they(the fans) wanna hear your voice." he smiled at me.

"But what will i sing?" i asked.

"Oooo! Sing Right There. And you can dedicate it to Hayesieboo." Mahogany nudged me with her elbow.

"Haha, ok." i laughed.

"Ok guys! Alex has agreed to sing Right There featuring me." Said Carter.

"She dedicates this song to someone very specialn whos name is Hayes Grier who is sitting over there." Cameron pointed at Hayes and i started blushing. He just gaveme a big smile.

"Girl, turn that music on!" Matt pointed at Mahogany to start the music.

Mahogany put the karaoke version of the song and Carter started rapping the BigSean part then i started singing.

As i finished everyone started cheering and chanting my name. It felt good. Carter gave me a hug when we finished. I got off the stage and Shawn started singing Classic to Carrie. I walked over to Hayes table.

"Thanks babe." He gave me a side hug as he whispered into my ear.

"They made me do it so i think you should thank them." i wink back at him.

"You guys are literally the cutest things on earth!" a fan squealed.

"Aw thanks hun." i smile at her.

"Can i get a picture?" she asked.

"Sure ill take it." i say as i walk towards her so she can give me her phone.

"Actually can be in it too?" she blushed.

"Sure."

She stood in the middle of Hayes and I and we did the weirdest pose for a picture. I let her take a few pictures alone with Hayes and we kept on with the line.

"You look like your brother today." A fan laughed as she came towards me to take a picture.

"I know right!" i exclaim pointing at the tie died bandana wrapped around my head.

***

"Hayes, imma go with Cameron for a bit, kay?" i whispered to hayes

"Ok see you later." he gave me a peck on the lips.

I walked over to Camerons table and sit as he takes pictures with fans.

"Hey are you Hayes' girlfriend?" a fan asked me from behind.

"Yeah" i simply say.

"Well, you need to break up with him because hes mine. Plus your really ugly and obese. And you sing horribly." she said in her snobby voice.

"Well thats good to know sweetie."I give her a fake smile.

"You know i feel bad for him. he has to be stuck with you all day. He deserves better than you. He likes curvy girls and skinnier girls than fat lumby snobby girls." she says in a discusted voice.

"Oh, hun. sont talk about yourself like that." i laugh.

"Just stay away from him. Ill be watching you." she says squinting her eyes.

"Gosh. Stalker much." i try to contain my laugh. With that she left and Cameron approched me.

"Hey, Alex. What did she want?" he asked in a worried voice.

"She was being a b to me but i gave her pay back....kind of.... i dont know but shes gone." i half laugh.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Hey theres another fan." i say pointing infront of him.

He turned and saw a pretty blondie standing in front of him wearing a coral crop top and black high waisted shorts. Cameron looked lovestruck. She was pretty i aint gonna lie. Cameron was just standing there smiling at her and she was blushing.

"Whats your name?" i snap Cameron out of his thoughts.

"Uh, Kira."

"Im Cameron." he gives her a hug.

Cameron is so stupid.

"Yeah i know." she hugs him back. Theybstart their own little conversation and soon Cameron gets her number.

"I gotta date." he smiles.

"Oh, already?" i tease.

"Yes." he laughs.

"Told you youll find someone" i give him a smirk.

"I know you did." he smiles.

i look back to Hayes' table and hes not there.

"Cameron you know where Hayes went?" i asked.

"No. Go ask Aaron."

I walk over to Aaron and ask the same. He told me he went up to the room to get something really quickly. I thanked him and took the room key fron Taylor and headed upstairs. I get to the seventh floor and open the room. I wish i didnt come. I wish i didnt evn notice Hayes was gone. I wish i never came to Maine. I just wished i never went out with Hayes...

He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his shirt off. He had Sierras legs around his waist and her tounge down his thoat. Her hands around his neck and his hands grabbing her butt. I guess i made a sound. Maybe a gasp, maybe i yelled, i dont know. They broke their make out session and Hayes' eyes went wide. sierra was giving me an evil smirk.bl

"Really Hayes?" i think i was crying.

"Alex, i can explain." he pushed Sierra off his lap.

"oh, you can explain why you have your exgirlfriend around you? You told me you were hurt when she cheated on you kissing Tyler or whatever Matts cousins name is? You are such a hypocrite. We are done. Probably perminatly. Bye Hayes. Have a nice time. Bye Sierra. You have the best time of your life too." i say sarcasticlly.

I practiclly run out the door crying my eyes out. Why would he do this to me? He even told me that he loved me, that douchebag. I run to the bathroom in the lobby and freshen up so people wont see that i was crying. Too late. My eyes are already semi-puffy and my cheeks are red. Its ok. Im over him. I shouldnt be moping. ill be fine. i got out of the bathroom and back to the room where Magcon was held. I saw Hayes was back at his table. He gave me a small smile as i walke towards his table. It disapeared when i passed it and went over to Matts table. The my phone vibrated. I need to change Hayes name on my phone to Biggest Douche on Planet Earth with the gun emoji.

Alex can we please talk?

I look up and see Hayes, at his table, looking at me with glossy eyes holding his phone in one hand and his other in his pocket.

No, were done Hayes.

No. Alex stop lying to yourself. Your not over him. You love him. You still want to be his. But you cant.

I look up to se Hayes expression. He looks at it and throws, no smashes, his phone onto the ground and sits onhis chair. He sits there in anger. His elbows on his knees and he was pulling out his hair with his hands. He did this to himself. It aint my problem anymore.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its kinda short but hey, i updated.

Love yalls!