Chapter 9

*Alexs P.O.V*

I abruptly get woken up by noise coming from down stairs. I look at the clock, it's 5:15 am. I get off my bed and step over both Anna and Jordyn  not to wake 'em.

Surprise, surprise they don't wake up.

I open the door slowly making a little creek noise. I look back to see if my friends have woken up....

Nada.

I gently shut the door, turning the knob so you would not hear a click noise. I tip toe down the stairs and I hear the noise again.

Someone is in the kitchen.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and I heard a voice.

It was Hayes.

I peek into the kitchen and see Hayes looking for some pans or something like that. He looked through cabinets and took out the pancake pan. And the pancake mix. I giggle but covered my mouth so he wouldn't hear me.

He heard me.

He got up from the waxed kitchen floor and walked over to where I was standing.

"What are you doing up?" He asked me with a half smile.

"Uum that's kinda what I was wondering." I say returning the smile.

He laughed a little.

"Well I was gonna surprise everyone with breakfast but, to late."

"Hayes it's like 5:30 in the morning, they probably won't wake up until 10."

"Well when I mean everyone I mean you..."he said blushing.

AWH!

"Well do you even know how to make pancakes?" I say blushing myself.

"How did you know I was making pancakes?!"he said kinda....shocked.

I point to the pancake mix on the counter.

"oh." He said kinda embarrassed.

He's so cute when he gets all nervous.

"Yeahh I could use some help." He said finally answering my question.

                    ******

After we finished making the pancakes and eating almost every single one of them with orange juice he asked me to go watch TV with him.

It was 6:45.

I couldn't deny him.

He sat on the couch we were on last night. I sat on the couch in front of him. He just stared at me.

"What?" I say breaking the silence between us.

"why aren't you sitting next to me?" He asked with a worried kind of look on his face.

"I didn't know if you wanted me to." I say breaking eye contact.

"Why wouldn't I?" I looked back up at him.

"c'mon." He said scooching over and padding the couch next to him.

I get up and walk around the coffee table and sit next to him. He kept starting at me.

"WHAT?!" I repeat.

"I thought you were gonna sit on my lap like yesterday." He barley managed to say.

Now I felt bad.

I got up and stood in front of him. he had his hands on his lap and he was looking down. I stood there with my hands on my hips waiting.

"Well aren't you gonna move you're hands?"I asked. He looked up at me.

"What?" He said confused.

"I thought you wanted me to sit on you're lap?"

He turned his smile, upside down.

He quickly, like I mean quickly, moved his hand from his lap to my waist and pulled me onto his lap once again.

Unlike last night, instead of my bottom on the couch and my legs on his lap, now my bottom I'd on his lap and my legs were on the couch. My back against the arm rest and one arm around his neck.

He had one arm around my waist and the other one on my was weaved with my free hand. He was smiling the whole time. I was actually.....happy. Ever since my break up. I wish I could stay like this...

Forever.

We watched various things like: Modern Family, Sam & Cat and Friends. It seemed like we were there for only 1 hr but I checked the time and it was 9:45.

"Time flies, huh?" I ask him laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yeahh,when your having fun."he smirks.

I slap him gently on his soft cheek. He caught my hand before I could pull it back. He lightly kissed my hand. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

He leaned in closer to me. Looking into my eyes and then my lips. He repeated that a couple times. The cupped my face in his hands and we barley touch until..

"ALEX!!!"

It was Jordyn.

Does she have to ruin everything....REALLY!?

_______________________________

How do you guys like it so far?

Vote&&

Comment

ILY GUYS!