Chapter 25

*Jordyn P.O.V*

~1 hour after Alex and Hayes left ~

I knock on the front door of Alexs house. I just talk to Cameron. Get something of my chest here. Luckily Cameron opens it.

"hi"he greeted.

"heyy" I smile.

"come in." He said opening the door more so I could pass by him. We walked over into the living room and sat on a couch.

"do what did you wanna talk about?" He asked breaking the silence.

"well..." I start.

"what"

"I dunno this was stupid."

"no Jordyn tell me what you wanted to tell me."

"who's here?"

"not Alex or Hayes for sure."

"what about Matt?"

"I don't know why?"

"well I just wanna tell you something in private. I don't wasn't him to know though."

"well why not? he's you're boyfriend..."

"I know I just....I dunno."

"spill it"

"I never liked him." I say very quickly.

Cameron sat there with his eyes widening.

"so why don't you tell him that?"he asked confused a guess. He's so stupid it's cute. Haha

"because..." I look into his eyes.

He just looked at me,"no. No. sorry Jordyn but Matthew is one of my best bros. I'm sorry I just can't."he said starting to stand up.

I stand up as well. I wrap my hands around the back of his neck.

"Oohh c'mon Cameron. I know you like me." I say inching closer to his face.

He pulled away,"no I don't I'm sorry."

I don't care. I force him into a kiss. I pull his head closer to mine so our lips pouts harder against each other.

"Jordyn stop!" He said through his lips.

I heard footsteps behind me. I let go of Cameron to find Matthew just standing there, surprised.

Cameron looked at me with a mad face and ran upstairs. Matthew just looked at me with hurt eyes. I smiled awkwardly at him.

"really?" He asked With a fake smile while crossing his arms.

"Matthew it wasn't what it looks like." I try to explain to him walking closer to him. He takes a step back away from me.

"Matt please?"

"please what Jordyn?! Please' just forgive me for forcing Cameron Dallas to make out with me in front of you', huh?" He exclaimed.

"you're such a di-" I start.

"heyy at least I don't chat on my girlfriend." He snapped back to me.

He turned around and walked towards the door. He opened it," this is the exit. Oohh and please don't come back if you have our are going to cheat on your boyfriend. Thank you." He sarcastically said.

I rolled my eyes and stomped my way out the door.

Shiz, please don't let Alex find out. Shell kill me or not want to be friends with me anymore!

'Uugh Matt please don't tell her' I say in my head crossing my fingers.

_______________________________

HEYY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE! I JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN JORDYN AND CAMERON. BUT HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT DO FAR!

ILY!

BAI