Chapter 5

*Jordyns P.O.V*

I wave Byee to Alex as I get back into my house.

" Heey Mom! Imma sleepover at Alex's house today!" I yell as I run up the carpet stairs.

"why?" My Mom

"Because her parents left for a cruise to Hawaii and she wants company." I replied leaving out about the boys.

"oh ok." She simply replied.

I quickly ran up stairs and gathered all my stuff. I didn't need much cause me and Alex can share clothes. I really just needed my tooth brush and my straightener but I still grabbed some clothes. I txted Anna Beth if she was coming,

Heey babe are you going over to Alexs house?

She replied quickly

Yeahh I am! I just got off the phone with her I'll meet you at your house and we can walk to her house together (:

Ok!I'll see you soon!

I locked my phone and quickly gathered my stuff into my red suitcase. It seemed like 5 min until my phone rang.

It was Anna Beth.

Heey I'm here!

I quickly replied.

Ok! I'll be right out!

I rushed and gathered all my stuff, and ran downstairs. My Mom was on the couch watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. I ran over to her and kissed her good bye. I opened my door and there was Anna Beth sitting on my porch. She had short blonde hair down to a little lower than her shoulders and she had big blue eyes. She had an olive tone to her skin. She was so pretty.

"Ready?" she asked excited to meet all the Magcon boys.

"yupp" I simply replied.

We made or way to the big 4 story tan house across the street. I rang the doorbell.....Twice.

The door opened.

Oh Lord Jesus.

It was Matthew Espinosa.

He is so gorgeous. His prefect chestnut brown hair and his big brown eyes are just indescribably beautiful.

"Heey guys. come on in" he said kindly while opening the door even more so we could pass through.

" Alex is upstairs." He said pointing up into her room.

"ok" replied Anna Beth ignoring how beautiful Matt was to me. She ran up the stairs but bumped into Nash. They started to talk but I was still down here, standing awkwardly in front of Matt.

"How old are you?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I'm 17. My birthday was last week." He said swaying back and forth.

"What about you?" He said in return.

"I'm 14."

"really?!" He said looking shocked.

"I thought you wer- nevermind."

What.

"no say it. You thought I was...."

"I thought you were my age."

Wow Matt is it that hard to say that?

"oh I get that a lot. Well I better go Alex is probably waiting for us." I said shifting my body toward the stairs where Anna Beth was still talking to Nash. I felt something squeeze my arm.

"wait.are you spending the night?"

I turn to find Matt still holding my arms looking right into my delicate eyes. I nod.

"we should have a movie night them all 13 of us."

I smiled

"ok I'll tell Alex how about at 7?"

"I'll see you then" he said letting go of my now hurting arm and he turned around walking away. I could see his cheeks turn to a dark red. Haha he's such a tomato. I walk up the stairs and tell Anna Beth that we should go with Alex now. Her and Nash exchanged goodbyes and we kept walking up the flight of stairs.

"Nash is so cute!" Anna yelled after Nash went into a room.

"Matthew is cute." Did I really just say that......

YES I DID!

We just laughed and we walk into Alexs room.

Woaah.

Her and Hayes were on her bed.....cuddling. Last time I saw he do that was with Sam, her ex boyfriend.

"um did I miss something?" Say suspiciously.

I could see Alex was speechless.

Oops.

I should have just stayed with Matt a little bit longer.....

_______________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I haven't had time but thank you so much for the votes and I almost have 100 reads! Thank you so much you guys. ILY! *