Chapter 29

*Hayes P.O.V*

"Hayes how come you and Sierra didnt talk to each other at dinner?" she asked.

I have to tell her. She trusts me and i have to be truthful to her.

"Well a couple months ago, her and i were dating. We had a great relationship and all. When we went to magcon one time, Matthew brought his cousin, Trevor, and i caught them making out in our hotel room. I really didnt ever speak to her again." i sigh.

"oh im sorry Hayes." she layed her head on my bare chest.

i stroked her hair,"Its ok. ive got you now." i whisper to her.

she looks up at me and kisses my jaw. She stays laying on my chest and she quickly goes to sleep. i did the same.

****

*Alex P.O.V*

I woke up and Hayes wasnt in bed. I get up and walk into my bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. i brush out my hair and make a five strand side braid. I walk out and change into some yoga pants and a crop top. i wear my hollister sweater over it though. i slip on some fuzzy socks and my ugg like boots on. its colder today then most days.

i walk out of my room and downstairs. Everyone was at the breakfast table.

"Well good morning starshine." smirks Cameron.

"Good morning."I yawn

"Did you sleep good last night?" asked Carter.

i make my way and sit across from where Hayes was sitting. he was looking down at his food. i dont know whats wrong with him. we were good last night.

"Yeah." i sighed. I sat between Carter and Jack. Hayes was between Gilinsky and my brother. Carrie left yesterday after we got back from the dinner.

"So Alex, are you gonna come with us to Maine?" Matthew asked me.

"I dont think so. But you guys will have fun without me." i winked.

"Oh cmon alex. Pwease?" pouted Aaron.

"You guys really want me to go, huh?" i smiled. They all replied Yeah at the same time. except Taylor.

"No." he joked.

"No but guys really, ill be fine alone. besides mom and dad will be home in a couple of days."

"Mahogany could use more girls around..." continued Nash.

"I think you just want me to take Anna huh?" i questioned him and he sunk in red. we all laugjed at him.

"Carrie said she would go with me." added Shawn."She could use a friend."

"Well she can make friends with Mahogany." i laugh.

"Alex just come with us please?" Was the first thing i heard from Hayes in the morning. He looked at me with those blue eyes.

"Fine. ill go, i just needa call mom and say im going with you guys(ok i kinda left this out but during the week Alex had called her mom and she knows all about Hayes and the guys).” i roll my eyes jokingly.

we finished brakfast and i went upsatirs into my room to start packing. We wre leaving in two days. If i start packing tomorrow then i probably wont finish on time. there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" in yell.

Hayes peaks through the door and comes in.

"Hey." he greets.

"Hey."i simply reply.

He comes over and sits on my bed and watches me pack then he breaks the silence.

"Sorry i left you this morning." he sighs.

"Its fine." i kept folding up some shirts.

"Alex, come here." he takes my hand and sets me down on his lap.

"I really am sorry. i was just thinking to much about Sierra and how you said you didnt want to go to Magcon with us. I left because i justdidnt know what to tell you in the morning. I fell asleep but i had a nightmare and i woke up at like four clock in the morning. I left you sleeping because i didnt want to wake you. Im justglad you agreed to go to Magcon." He apologized, kinda, but he never took his eyes off mine.

i hugged him," Hayes its ok. Im glad you told me becaus ei thoughti did somethjing to you from what i asked last night." he hugged me tighter and kissed my temple. He let go and got up from his lap and went over to finish my suitcase. Hayes and I were talking the whole time about the weirdest things,like always. When i was done i put my suitcase near the door. I sat back down nexttl to Hayes and he just smiled at me.

"What?" i smiled.

"I dont really know.You just make me happy." he snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I kissed his cheek also.

We talked a little bit more then we decide to go watch a movie downstairs with everybody. I agree and he grabs my hand and we make our way downstairs.

*****Six movies later*****

All of us were snuggled up on the couches. Nash invited Anna over and he asked if she wanted to go to Magcon with us and of course she said yas. Carrie also came with all her stuff ready to leave. by now it was like six in the evening.

"Do you guys want to watch another one?" asked Gilinsky

"Sure we got nothing better to do."Half laughed Cameron.

"Were watch Finding Nemo." i demanded.

"Why?" chuckled Matt.

"Because i like that movie." duh!

Everyone laughed and Gilinsky put the movie on.

*****

"Well im gonna go to bed."i yawned.

"alex its like 8." laughed Taylor

"Does it look like i care look." i point to my face. My face is stright and my eyelids are covering half my eyes," i dont care."

"Well good night, baby sis."Taylor got up and hugged me. I loved his hugs. then he kissed my head and let go. I hugged everyone else goodnight too.

"Goodnight Hayes." i hugged him.

"Goodnight baby girl." He hugged back. he has never called me baby girl.

i wrap my hands around his torso and his are around my waist and i look at him. His eyes are now a lot lighter than they were earlier. He smiled down at me. He lowered his head and kissed me passionatly on my lips. I could taste the spearmint taste from the gum he was chewing. He let go then he started kissing me all over my face.

"Hayes stop!" i giggle.

"Fine goodnight. Ill see you tomorrow morning." he gently pressed one last kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight." i kiss his jawline. He smile and i ran upstairs. I quickly plopped down on my bed and fell sleep quickly.

_____________________________________________________________________________

DONT FORGET TO :

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE.

A FOLLOW WOULD BE NICE TOO BUT IM NOT GONNA PUSH YOU TO FOLLOW ME(:

HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT, WHICH EVER(;