Chapter 2

*Hayes' P.O.V*

"Im so excited to go to Taylors house!" said Carter ecstatically.

"Me too. I hear his little sisters pretty cute!" Exclaimed Aaron as we settle down in the car.

"I bet she's prettier than last time I saw her 4 months ago. She's 14!" Added Cameron.

Really, she's 14? She's my age. Hayes stop getting your hopes up, she wont ever go for you. She'll probably go for Aaron or Cam.

It seemed like only five minutes until the driver yelled, "We're here!" I looked over to see a huge tan house the size of the White House...ok not that big but pretty big.

We all got out of the car. Jack G. rings the doorbell. Taylor answers the door and lets us all in. I look up the stairs to girls standing there. They're cute, but the one in the blue spandex is something else.

*Alex's P.O.V.*

Jordyn and I get out of my room and go stand by the stairs. They're here. All of them. Nash, Cameron, Carter, Matthew, Jack and Jack, Shawn and Aaron. Last time I saw Aaron was at a Magcon even, he didn't see me though. Then theres a boy with big crystal blue eyes and dark brown flippy hair...

"Alex, come down here! Bring Jordyn with you!' Taylor yelled interrupting my train of thought.

"ALEX!!!" Cameron yells while running towards me and hugging me, lifting me off my feet.

"Hey Cam." I said barley because of his tight grip around my waist. I introduced Jordyn to everyone except the boy.

'Uhm, this is my little brother, Hayes." Nash says while I stand awkwardly in front of Hayes.

"Uh, Hi." He said looking nervous.

'Hey, uhm... Taylor, Jordyn and I will be back in an hour, kay?" I say right after.

"Okay."

"Okay, bye guys!" I say running out the door while I feel Hayes eyes on me. As we get outside Jordyn and I start to run our 2 mile "run".

"He was cute!" Jordyn says right when we start running.

"Who, Hayes?"

"No your floor, of course Hayes!"

"Well, he's okay. I guess."

"You guess? Alex you're blind, he's gorgeous! How old is he?"

"I don't know! I only know the others."

"Well, he was checking you out."

"Nu-uh."

"Yes he was! It looked like he was abou-"

"Ok! Ok! Stop! After do you want to go to my house? I don't want to be stuck alone with the boys, please?"

"Sure."

*Hayes P.O.V.*

"Hey, uhm...Taylor? Jordyn and I will be back in an hour, kay?" She says in a soft voice. Her voice was smooth and kind of like music to my ears.

She's beautiful. She has long brown wavy hair that I wish I could tou- wow. Okay, I'm getting creepy now. She has the most perfect tan and her eyes are a perfect hazel. I noticed her cartilage was pierced, it looked good on her. I cant believe shes only 14!

"EARTH TO HAYES!" Carter yells, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sorry." I mumbled, trying to concentrate on them instead of Alex.

"I bet he was thinking about your sister, Taylor." Jack J. said, getting my attention.

"Was not!' I say elbowing him in the stomach. I knew I was though.

" Yeah me too. Especially her wearing that! What sports does she do?' asked Aaron

' well she plays volleyball, soccer and she used to do cheerleading. Untill she had her accident.'

' That's great!" yelled out Jack G.

Next thing I know Taylor is tackling Jack G. down to the ground. Eventually Matt breaks them up.

' Actually her friend seemed more attractive in my opinion.' said Matt after Taylor and Jack get up from the floor. I honestly needa stop thinking about her(Alex).