Chapter 13

I decide to text Carrie and see ifshe wanted to come for a sleep tonight.

Heey boo! I was wondering do you wanna come over and sleepover? Because I'm suck with 10 boys rn and my friends are all over them?

She quickly responded.

Sure! I'd love to! Who are the boys?

'Pleeeaaaseee don't fangirl' I thought.

Umm you know Magcon Yeahh all those boys. My Mom married Taylor Caniffs Dad and we live together here in Seattle.

Omg!! Really!? That's so cool! I thought I knew Hayes from somewhere!

Yeahh I guess Haha (;

Ok well I'll see you soon

Ok! Byee love!

Byee bae!

I sent her my address and I noticed we were pulling into my driveway.

"ok everybody out!"Cameron said in a deep deep voice. He just makes my laugh do hard when nothing is actually not that funny.

I start to open the door until Hayes reaches over and pulls it shut. I look at him.

"wait." He said letting go of the door handle and getting out of the car. He walked around the back of the car then opened my door for me. He stuck out his hand so I could grab it to help me get out.

"thank you sir." I half laugh in a fake British accent.

"you're welcome madam" he winked back at me with the same accent. He shut the door behind me.

"here let me help you." He said in his normal angelic voice grabbing my bag full with everyones dirty towel.

" no Hayes really it's ok,I got it" I say trying to grab the bag back. I couldn't, he had a tight grip on it. You could see his muscles by how tight he was holding on to it. Zamn! This boy is fine. He looked at me and I quickly looked away blushing, like always.

We get in my house and he offers to take my stuff up to my room. Of course he did. We walk up the stairs and all the other boys were already in the shower. We have like 10 bathrooms [Lulz jk not really buss ours a really big house everyone could have their own shower]. He puts the stuff next to my door and I flop into bed. He walks over and sits next to me. He puts his hand on my thigh and rubs my thigh with his hand [Lulz duh!]. I sit up and look at him. He looked at me. My phone beeped.

It was Carrie.

Hey gurrl I'm here, come open the door.

Ok be right there.

I leave Hayes in my room and run down the stairs to open the doors for Carrie. She was now wearing a high waisted floral skirt with a black crop top. She walks in.

"dude this is better than you're old house!"she said amazed.

I laugh.

Shawn comes in the room playing his guitar but abruptly stops. Carrie and him stare at each other. I stand there looking at Carrie then Shawn.

"Shawn?"she asked

"Carrie?!"he smiled.

What is going on here?

They run towards each other and Shawn grabs her by the waist and twirls her around.

"I missed you so much!" She exclaimed still hugging him.

Ok did I miss something here.

"me to babe" he said kissing her hair.

BABE!?

"where have you been?" She asked letting go.

"touring around the country with 9 boys you?" He chuckled.

"well I've been driving back here and moved back here so nothing really." She said putting her hands on her hips.

They're like completely ignoring me.

OH SHIZ NIT I FORGOT HAYES IS STILL IN MY ROOM!

I run up the stairs since they probably won't even notice. I run into my room and Hayes is curled up on my bed hugging a pillow.

He's so cute when he sleeps.

He was snoring lightly. I walk over to my bed and sit next to him and run my fingers through his long brown hair. He smiled but didn't open his eyes. Then Anna, Jordyn and Carrie come into the room.

"Heey we're gonna watch a movie wanna come?"Anna asked softly so it wouldn't awake Hayes. I shake my had and they all say Byee and I stay here with Hayes. He opens his eyes, barley and scoots over to make room for me I guess.

"lay down with me Pleeeaaaseee?" He pouts. I smile and lay down next to him and face him. He puts one arm around my waist and pulls me

To him. My head was buried in his chest and his head was on mine. He kissed my forehead and He went to sleep. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier and we went to sleep in that position for the night.

_______________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!!!!

KEEP VOTING!