Chapter 27

*Alexs P.O.V*

Tonight is the dinner with Bart! Bart is like my second faster. When I went to Magcon he was so nice! I'm really nervous though. Taylor told me he wanted to talk about something important. I dunno what though.

"Alex are you ready!?" Taylor yelled from his room, snapping me back to life...what?

"what time is it?" I yell back.

"is 4:45. He have to leave at 5:10 to get to the place at 6. It's kinda far away!" He yelled back.

I needa get ready. I haven't talked to Hayes today at all. He's been acting weird too. Earlier, Carrie and I went dress shopping. Carrie got this beautiful strapless full length dress with diamond studs. Mines well uglier, also strapless and white and it goes to my thigh. Whatever!

I slip on my dress. Stupid zipper. I couldn't zip it! I walk out of my room and knock on Carters door because it's the closest to my room. He opens the door and is wearing a classical tuxedo. Not gonna lie, he looked really attractive.

"hey Carter! Could you help me zip up my dress?" I asked moving my hair to the side so he could zip up the zipper.

"sure." He quickly zipped it up. I thank him.

"you look beautiful by the way." He added before I entered my room. I blush.

I quickly run into my bathroom and plug in my straightener. It's one of those professional ones so it hated up pretty quickly. I put some heat protective spray on my hair and start to straighten it. I finish within at least 10 minutes. There was a knock on my door. I open it and see Cameron, in a tux, holy Jesus!

"sorry I just walked into you're room but you're brother wants us to leave soon." He smiled.

"it's ok. I'm almost done I just need to put my does on and I'll be right down." I assure him.

"You look good Alex."he winked.

"you don't look bad yourself, Cam" I smile back. His cheeks turn a bit red then he exits my room.

I run to my closet and grab some white socks and my white vans. I quickly put them on, grab my handbag and grab my phone off my night stand and rush out of my room.

I get downstairs and see all the boys including Carrie, who looked like a goddess in her dress, waiting downstairs. They abruptly stop talking and just look at me with wide eyes.

*Hayes P.O.V*

Just gonna say this right now I have nothing against Jacob Whitesides sister but it's part of my story. Just saying(;

"what do you mean Sierras going to be there?" I half whisper half yell at Nash.

"well she is Jacobs sister and everyones going to be there, so." Nash answers while helping me tie my tie.

-Flashback-

"Sierra what are you doing?!" I yell.

I caught her. Kissing Trevor (Matts cousin[IN THE STORY]). She stopped sticking her tongue down his throat. She was sitting on top of him. her legs stopping his torso and his hands touching her butt. Sheer looked at me with wide eyes. Trevor avoided eye contact with me.

"Hayes...we were just...ah.." I knee she was cheating on me. Ever since Trevor got here she started acting weird and I heard them talking about something they didn't wasn't me to know.

"you know what Sierra? I don't care anymore. I'll leave you to so you can finish having sex." I smile walling towards the door and shutting it.

I start to walk toward the elevators until,"HAYES WAIT!"...Sierra.

-flashback over-

"Hayes lets go."Nash yelled at me already standing at the door.

We both ran downstairs and waited for everyone to come down. The last person we waited fire was Alex. I haven't talked to her today. I kinda miss her. I started talking to Jack until he stopped to look towards the stairs. I look at him confused. His mouth dropped open. I looked toward the direction he was and saw Alex.

She had a strapless, white dress on. It had a sweetheart neckline and it came down to about 3/4 of her thigh. It was tight at the top until you got to the waist then it kings poofed out. She wrote her white vans with out too. Formal alright.

She quickly ran downstairs.

"sorry." She timidly apologized to Taylor.

"it's ok."he hugged her. Calm down Hayes it's her brother and it's just a hug. "you look great." He turned her to get a full 360° view. Everybody nodded their heads in agreement. She blush. "lets just go our we'll be late." Taylor announced. Everybody headed towards the door. I stopped to wait for Alex.

"hey Hayes!" She hugged me.

"hey baby." I hug the back. Then lift her face up to connect lips. Boy did I miss these lips. I beak the peaceful kiss and take her hand so we could leave.

"you look beautiful." I kiss her hand.

"you look dashing, yourself" she smirked at me. I chuckle.

We get into the limo Bart sent for us and we had towards the place.

*Alex P.O.V*

I run downstairs and apologize for being late. After everyone was done complementing me we start to head out. I ruin over to Hayes though.

"hey Hayes!" I hug him.

"hey baby." He hugs me back then he connects my lips to his. I could almost taste the minty flavor of his toothpaste. He then stops and takes my hand, and walk outside.

"you look beautiful." He smiled his white smile and placed a kiss on my hand.

"you look dashing, yourself." I smile back at him and he laughs a little.

He guides my up to a big limo and opens the door for me. We step inside and we make out way too the restaurant.