Chapter 17

"No stop!"I exclaimed.

"Haha!"laughed Sam.

"I'm gonna have an accident if you don't stop!"I yell at him While he keeps pushing me onto the street almost dropping my icecream.

He didn't listen to me and pushed me again. I tried to get to get on to the sidewalk.

It was to late...

*End of Flashback*

Uugh.

He comes over to where we were and I looked down and started walking away. Smear with Shawn, Carrie and Hayes.

"ALEX!" He yelled.I ignored him but he catches up. I saw Hayes turn to see him. I turn too.

"what do you want?"I say with attitude. Carrie and Shan said they'd meet us in the food court. I nodded.

He embraced me but I pushed him away.

"wow. How are you?" He asked with a smile. I don't know why he's smiling.I'm mad at him.

"fine." I say to him and then Hayes' hand and start to walk away.

"wait Alex. Can I talk to you?"he said grabbing my shoulder to turn me around. I felt Hayes grip on my hands get tighter and his noise was flaring with madness. He knew he was my ex but doesn't know my accident right?

"no. I'm busy so Byee." I say again drying Hayes away. He lets go of my hand. He grabs Sam by his shirt and lifts him up a little.

"you better leave her the duck alone our I swear Imma do something bad to you!" He says through his teeth.

"Hayes lets just go."I say making him let go of him and pull him away.

Sam was standing there terrified.

GOOD! THAT SHOULD TEACH HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM ME!

I try to grab his hand again. He pulls it away.

"what the matter with you?" I yell at him.

"you're friken boyfriend! That's what!" He snapped back at me.

"boyfriend? He's not my boyfriend anymore!" I exclaim.

He rolled his eyes.

I start too walk faster And rang too the food court. My eyes were getting glossy. Friken Sam has to ruin everything!

*Hayes P.O.V*

"boyfriend? He's not my boyfriend anymore!" she snapped at me. She started too walk faster.

Hayes what the heck did you just do!?

I start to run after her but sheer to far now for me to catch up.

*********

I got to the food court and see Carrie at a table with some pizza. She was alone.

"where is Shawn and Alex?" I ask while sitting down across from her.

She looked at me with anger.

"Shawn took Alex home."

What?

"why?" I was confused.

"she was crying and she said she didn't feel good so she asked if Shawn could take her home so he did."

She was crying?

"what did you do to her?"she looked at me knowing I did something to her.

"well I got mad at her boyfriend an-"

"EX boyfriend." She corrected me.

"well I got mad and I kinda got mad at her to I dunno why I just want in the mood. She then ran off. I tried to go after her but it was too late."

"Oohh my God Hayes you know how sensitive she is about relationships." She said into my eyes with her light brown eyes.

"what exactly happened to her that makes her like that?" I asked because nobody ever told me.

"well the way Taylor told me: she was out on a date with Sam for they're 1 yr anniversary. They walked to go get some icecream. While they were walking back dam was "fooling" around with her and pushing her on to the street until one time she tried to get on the sidewalk but then a big truck hit her." She started.

Oohh my God.

"she ended up going to the hospital and was in a coma for about 5 weeks. She never really forgave him. That was the time Taylor and her were in a fight because they're parents had just gotten married. It was hard for Taylor. That's why he's always overprotective of her now."she then added.

Oohh shiz. Taylor said if I hurt her he'd do something to me. Uugh Hayes what have you done. As she finished Shawn approved us.

"Heyy guys"he said with a frown.

I smile and he just looks at me.then he speaks.

"she crying her butt off right now. Nobodies home so she I'd in her room. I say we should go."he said in a pain voice.

"Yeahh I needa apologize to Alex."I say in a sorry voice.

"Zamn right."Shawn breathed while getting up getting the table. He gives Carrie a piggy back ride. I wish that was me and Alex but I had to screw everything up! We leave the mall and had home.

It was a quiet ride. Shawn and Carrie were holding hands the whole time. I keep saying why I did that but the truth is I love her. A person who love someone gets mad at that someone once in a while, right?

******

I knock on her bedroom door.

"heyy Alex can we talk?" I say hoping she would.

_______________________________

HOPE Y'ALLS LIKE IT SO FAR!

THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART SO FAR! OUR GIVE MEEH FEEDBACK!

THANKS AGAIN LOVES