Chapter 24

*Alex P.O.V*

He pulled me out the door and we headed the beach. He grabbed my hand as we pennyboarded there. We had the weirdest conversation. He made me laugh half the time. The beach was in sight. I started going faster and let go of his hand.

"Alex get back here!"he yelled at me from behind. I laughed and told him to hurry the heck up.

*****

We lay or towels down under a huge tree near the parking lot of the place.

"Alex lets go please?" He whispered to me.

"why?" I asked. He looked into my eyes.

"there's a lot of girls here. I don't want them to ruin the moment. They'll notice me." I answered.

"Hayes don't worry about it. Their all newborns[true fact], if they ask for pictures just take em with them because they are you're fans by the way." I said hugging him. He wrapped his around my waist.

"fine but if a lot of them want pictures I'm only taking some because I came here with you." I smiled and kissed my forehead.

He then grabbed me and he ran into the water with me in his arms. The water want as cold ass the other day we went.

"did you just splash me?" He asked removing the water from his face.

"no...I was just moving the water away from me." I laugh.

He tackled me down into the swallow water.

******

*Hayes P.O.V*

After about 1 hour and a half we finally get out of the water. Alex was soaking in her blue bikini which looked like heaven on her. She got a body like that ain't never seen nothing like that uhh-uhh. she's all mine at least. We went over to our towels and dried off. She let her hair down and it started to get curly.

"do you wanna get something to eat?" I ask her.

"YYYYYAAASSSS BAE! I'M LIKE STARVING! I DIDN'T EVEN EAT ANYTHING!"

I take her hands and guide her to the food shack.

"what do you want?"she asked taking out her money.

I grab her hand and shake my head,"I'm paying." I say into her eyes.

"no Hayes you paid for me last time now it's my turn." She moved her hand out of my grip.

"no Alex I wanna be the first person to buy." I snap back at her.

"you already were."

"not since we've been boyfriend and girlfriend." I say back.

She rolled her eyes in a playful way. She's so cute.

"fine but I'm paying next time."she demanded. I give her a kits and order.

"Can I have 2 large hamburgers, 2 chocolate shakes and 2 large fries please." I say to the cashier.

" Hayes you really gonna eat all of that?" Alex asked me.

"we're gonna eat all that, yes" I say back. She laughed.

The cashier told me the total and I payed. When our food was done I take it back to where or towels and things were. I took the food out and placed it on top of the towels. Alex quickly took a hamburger and shoved it in her mouth. She made little Mhmm noises while eating it. I took one too and ate it but I watched as Alex at hers.

"this is really good. thank you Hayes" she said with a mouth full.

"you're welcome babe." I reply kissing her cheek filled with the hamburger.