Chapter 19

*Alex P.O.V*

I can't just stay mad at him. I really want to see Hayes right now but what if he doesn't?  He probably doesn't even want to see me anymore! I shouldn't have left in the first place.

I turn off my music and just look at the sunset. I hear some footsteps coming towards me from behind. I turn and see Hayes running towards me. I get up and run to him to. Boy am I glad to see him. When we connect, he lifts me into a hug and twirls me around. I hug him the tightest I've ever hugged anyone.

" I'm so sorry Alex." He cried and kissed my hair. "I'm so so sorry." He added once again.

"I'm sorry to." I say into his ear.

He finally put me down but kept his arms around my waist. I put mine against his chest. I looked into his eyes and they were red and puffy. He was crying because of me...

"Alex I'm so sorry. I don't know why I got mad at you. I'm so sorry. I just was so mad that Sam was there to ruin everything. I did this. It's not you're fault. It's mine and I ju-" I interrupt him placing my lips on his. We break and he looks into my eyes and gives me a small smile.

"Hayes it's ok. I don't like seeing you like this. It's over." He cupped my face and placed his lips on mine again. He kept them there a little longer. We break and he put his forehead on mine and looked straight into my eyes.

"I love you." He said sniffing a little. He still had a few tears. I wipe them off his soft face.

" I love you too." I say to him smiling.

"Well I was gonna ask you earlier until Sam came along but..." He started and got down on one knee.

Oohh Lord Jesus if he asked Mee to marry him I'm not gonna say yes like Ana did to prince Hans from Frozen.

"...Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked pulling out one of those ring pops. He's so cute.

"Hayes I would really like to say yes..." I start and his smile turns into a frown.

"....so that's what Imma say." He looked at me quickly then got up.

"so is that a yes?" he asked with a smirk, unwrapping the candy.

"yes." I laughed. He did too and placed the ring Pop and my pinky because all my fingers are fat. Lol.

He then hugged me and kissed my cheek and we started to walk towards my house, hand in hand. I thought it was gonna be a good day but turns out it was both a good and a bad day. That's life, right?

_______________________________

THANKS FOR ALL DEN READS LOVES! KEEP VOTING! THANK YOU!