Chapter 28

*Hayes P.O.V*

While the limo took us to the dinner with Bart, all of us were  just talking. Matt, Carter and Shawn were talking about Justin Bieber and One Direction and what not. Nash, Cameron and Taylor were talking about girls and Around, Jack and Jack were talking about Maine. Alex and Carrie were talking about how cute and sweet Shawn was. My hands were interlocked with Alex's hand.

"We're here!" yelled the driver.

"Everybody out." demanded Cameron as he opened the door.

Alex and i were the last ones. i kept her hand in mine and we entered the restaurant.

"Were here to meet Bart Bordelon." Taylor told the hostess.

"Right this way." He led us throughthe crowded place.

We approched a long table with seats up to 20 people. Bart, Mahogany, Jacob, Brent, Danny, Nick, Willie and Sierra we all waiting for us. Bart noticed us approching and he stood up smiling.

"Heya fellas!" Bart said to all of us. We all said hi in return.

"Alex is that you?" He said as pull a seat so Alex could sit down.

"Yep. Its the same old me."She smiled back at him.

"Wow. Taylor, you didnt tell me she was going to get even more prettier!" he exclaimed. I saw Alex start blushing as i sat down next to her.

"Hayes right here is lucky to actually have her as a girlfriend." laughed Gilinsky.

"Well im lucky to have him." she says as she places one of her warm small hands on my thigh.

i Smile and and place my hand over hers. she loks at me and gives me a smile that could literally melt me right now. i leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Aww thats so cute." i heard Mahogany say to us.

"No mahogany, you and Jacob are cutee."Alex says back to her. i see jacob and mahoganystart toblush and smile at each other.[#Jox]

i then look at Sierra. she was glaring at Alex. Sierra and i had a solid relationship for a good 8 months. until she cheated on me. she had on a black dress and her hair was curled. She had a lot of make up on.

"So would you like to come?" i snapped back into reality.

"What?"i ask.

"Iwas talking to Alex over here. Would you like to come to Maine with us." asked Nick. i look at alex hoping she would say yes.

"oh i dont know. Ill have to ask and Taylor would probably not want me to go."

Sierra laughed and everyone just looked at her.

"sorry." she laughed.

"well it would be nice for you to come." said danny.

"oh yeah. so you can give me one of your piggy back rides and drop me again?" alex joked. everyone laughed.

"Hey that was an accident!" he laughed.

"i know." alex laughed back.

i leaned in to tell something into alexs ear, "Itll be fun if you go with me."i whisper.

*Alexs P.O.V*

"Itll be fun if you go with me." Hayes whispers into my ear.it sends chills through my body, his hot breath hitting my skin.

" yeah alex if you go i could actually have a girl to hangout with." Mahogany points out.

"hey im there with you!" snapped Sierra.

"Well yeah i know but it would be nice to have more girls is what im saying." Mahogany explained. Sierra just rolled her eyes and began eating her pasta.again.

"Sorry about her." Jacob whispered to me. i told him it was fine and he gave me a warm smile.

The rest of the dinner was not as bad as i thought it would be. We talked alot about future Magcons and they tired to convince me to go to Maine but i kept denying them. Hayes talked a lotwhen itcame to convincing me to go. Sierra and Hayes didnt talk to each other though. Then i thought happened betwwen them. Its not like him to not talk to people because when were together he nevers knows when to shut up.

After everything i hugged everyone goodbye and we entered our limo once again. This time i sat next to Hayes and Cameron. Cameron put his arm around me for 'more room'. Hayes didnt seem mad this time just sad. i leaned onto him and wrapped my arms arounf,d his torso. he looked down at me and smiled. i smiled back and he wrapped on of his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and i kissed him on the cheek in return. i laid my head on his chest and drifted away into a light sleep.

"Alex were here babe." i heard someone, shaking me.

i flutter my eyes open and see Hayes.

He opened the door and we got out. i was so tired i almost fell over.

"Here wait." i heard hayes whisper to me. he picked me up bridal style and he took me up into my room.

i layed on my bed, acting dead. i was so tired. i felt hayes take my shoes off and gently throw them onto the floor.

i open my eyes and see him sitting on my bed staring at me.

"What?" i asked tirdly.

"nothing. just go to sleep you look tired." he patted my thigh.

" will you sleep here with me?" i whine.

"sure let me just go change ok?" he laughed. i nod.

as he left my room i get up to change as well. i put on some running shorts on and a tight tank top that shows a tiny bit of my stomach. im getting fatter by the minute haha. i finish by putting my hair in a messy bun. as i finish Hayes walks into my room. i walk over and lay on my bed. he runs over and slides right next to me. he wore red basketball shorts and no shirt. i turn to face him and i meet his eyes. His eyes are lighter than usual.

"Are you ok?" i ask.

"why?" he smirked.

"well you seem happy" i point out.

he then pulled my closer to him so we were chest to chest and he loked into my eyes.

"I am very happy right now. I have the most prettiest, nicest, caring, funniest girlfriend anyone could ever have. i am just so glad youbforgave me that day i hurt you. i cant imagine you not liking me anyore. im just glad you are my girlfriend. I love you Alexandra Marie Gutierrez." he pecked my lips.

"I love you too Benjimen Hayes Grier."

He leaned in and kissed. He layed on his side and wrapped one arm around me as i layed on my back. he licked my bottom lick asking for an entrance to my mouth. i cant deny him. he freely explored my mouth. i guess you can say i speak french.

We made out for like 5 minutes just laying there. He broke the kiss and layed down next to me. He looked into my hazel eyes as i looked at his blue ones. He started playing with my hair. i just had to ask him something.

"Hayes how come you and Sierra didnt talk to each other at dinner?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

ooooooooo CLIFF HANGERRRR!

buthey i updated!

HOPE YALLS LIKE IT SO FAR!!!!!

BYE BYE LOVLEYS!