Chapter 7

*Hayes P.O.V*

"What?" she ask as she started  to laugh again.

" oh nothing." I chuckle back. "you just have a cute laugh that's all." I said rubbing my bottom lip. I really liked Alex.even though it's only been like 1 day. She was so beautiful. Uugh I just wanted to kiss her, but that was to much to soon. After the movie was over it was 9:45. The jacks, shawn,Carter went up into they're room because they were lazy bums. Aaron started taking to Taylor about staying here longer. I hope Taylor says we can stay longer because I wanna get to know Alex better. Matt and Jordyn were on the couch in front of us giggling over something and of course my big brother, Nash, was flirting with Anna. Me And Alex were still sitting down together. She was scrolling down twitter.

Her phone beeped.

"Would you look at that..." She started to say in a sarcastic way putting her free hand on her hip.

"What?" I said with a smirk.

"It says '@HayesGrier just started following you" again said sarcastically.

She giggled a little bit and a stand of her hair fell onto her face....again. I love her hair. I move it from her soft face to the back of her little ear. She looked at Mee with her big bold hazel eyes and blushed. I turn away to see Anna and Jordyn walking towards us.

"Heey Hayes." Jordyn said with a smile.

I didn't say anything I just simply smiled a Heey back to her.

"We're both really sorry about how we looked and talked to you in that way earlier. We were just messing with you two." Anna added.

"it's ok." I said. I looked over at Alex and just smiled remembering what happened before Jordyn and Anna got here.

"well we're gonna go upstairs and get ready for bed we'll see ya up there." Jordyn said with a little smile,I guess feeling bad about what They did. I didn't really mind it was just really awkward.they quickly ran up stairs and into Alexs room.

"Well I better go.I don't want them to make a mess in my room." Alex almost whispers taking her tan legs off my lap and standing up. I stand up to.

"well I'll see you tomorrow babe." I say while I wrap my arms around her small waist, hugging her. she wraps her arms around my neck. Then she looks at me.

"Did you call me babe on purpose?" She asked with a little smile still having her hands on my neck.

"Yeahh I meant to say babe." I say in return, holding onto her waist a little tighter.

She blushed.

We looked into each others eyes which seemed like for eternity which was really only like 30 seconds.

"Well I think I should go before they [Anna and Jordyn] interrupt us and look at you like that way again." She said pushing me away a little but I still didn't let go of her waist.

I gave her a smirk.

"Hayes really I should go!" She repeated half giggling.

"ok fine." I say getting closer to her face. Hayes what are you doing?!

....

_______________________________

Heey guys I hope you like it so far! Imma try to update it as much as I can this week. But thank you for the reads and votes!