Chapter 35

*Hayes P.O.V*

No, were done Hayes.

Wtf now Hayes?! I am friken mad right now. I cant believe i just cracked my whole phone. I didnt mean to kiss Sierra. I just...did. I saw Alex. She was just sitting there, at Matts table. She was looking at her phone. She seemed fine but she wasnt. I just knew she wasnt. She got hurt when i got mad at her at the mall that one day. Now, imagine. I kissed Sierra in front of her!

"Yo bro, Whats wrong?" i look up to see my big brother, Nash.

"Im sorry." i start to cry.

"Hey. What happened?" he kneeled down next to me and rubbed my back.

"I friken kissed Sierra! In front of Alex!!" i cried harder.

"Holy shiz, Hayes. Really? Are you stupid?" he seemed mad.

"Yes i am Nash!" i practiclly yell.

"Hayes just go take a break ok?" he asked.

I just nod and take my eyes out of my hands. I look and turn to Alex who is just looking at me. She saw i looked at her and she quickly turned her attention back to her phone. I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a whole bunch off toilet paper and wiped my eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror and i looked like death. My eyes were blood shot. My cheeks were red and stained with salty water. I regret going upstairs with Sierra. There was a moment when it felt right kissing Sierra but it wasnt. Hayes get it together. I go back to the Magcon area and notice Alex wasnt sitting with Matt anymore.

"Hey Matt, where did Alex go?" i asked him.

"Oh she went upstairs. She was tired so i told her to go and take a nap or something." he shrugged.

"Ok." i say and head back to my table. I really needa talk to her after Magcon.

***

*Alex P.O.V*

"Ma'am, we just landed." the flight attendent shook me. I fluttered my eyes open and notice i was the only person left in the plane.

"Im sorry. How long had i been asleep?" i asked

"Almost the whole ride. We left at 9 oclock at night." she semi-giggled.

"Oh what time is it now?"

"nearly 5 in the morning."

"Oh well thank you so much." i say yawning and getting up from my seat.

I walk out and grab my bags. I had called my mom to pick me up this morning. I had just seen the text that she had been waiting since four in the morning. I see my mom and i run into her arms.

"Hi Mami!" i yell as i practaclly jump on her.

"Hey mija" she laughed.

"Que paso? Porque te veniste?(What happened? Why did you come back?)" she asked in her thick spanish accent.

"Hayes. Ya acabe con el. Entonces me vine para la casa..(Hayes. Im done with him. So i came home.)" i replied.

"Nino estupido.(Stupid boy)" she laughed/joked.

She threw her arm around my shoulders and we headed toward the car. Brad, Taylors dad, my new dad, was standing at the entrance.

"Hey kiddo!" he huggd me.

"Hey papa." i hug him back. Most people would hate the guy their mom married but i actually like Brad, so i call him dad.

"Here let me get that for you." he said taking my suitcase out of my grasp.