Chapter 8

*Alexs P.O.V*

He kept looking into my eyes as he moved his head close to me.

WAS HE GONNA KISS ME?!

Haha I hope so but it's to early for me. Sam and I broke up one month ago.

He cupped my cheeks in his big soft hands and He gently press his soft pink lips on my cheek. He kept then there for a while.

"Goodnight, Alex" he whispered into my ear after his small kiss.

I stood there, speechless.

He looked at me with those big blue eyes, his hands still cupping my cheeks.

"uhh-.....goodnight uum uhh Hayes." I manage to say not breaking eye contact.

He giggled a bit and I saw that he blushed a little. He let me go.

I turn and run up the stairs still in shock of what happened.Am I falling for him?.....

NAH!

I open my door to my room and quickly shut it behind me. Jordyn and Anna look at me weirdly.

"Are you ok?" Asked Anna with the most suspicious facial expression you could ever make.

"I um Yeahh I'm fine."I say.

"what happened?" Jordyn asked me.

"He kissed me...." I whisper hoping they didn't hear.

They run over to me with big smiles on their faces.

"On the lips?!" Anna asked with a smirk.

"no, on my cheek." I say blushing.

"oo Alex has a crush on Hayes!"Jordyn says mockingly.

"no I don't." I lied. I think I do like Hayes but I still really like Sam.

"Yeahh you do."Anna repeats.

"what ever. what do you guys wanna do tonight?" I say changing the subject.

"I'm really tired I think Imma go to sleep." Yawned Anna.

"Yeahh me too."Jordyn agreed.

"ok." I say pulling out the mattress under my bed so they can set up their sleeping bags and go to sleep. I looked at the clock....

11:53.

Zamn it got late fast. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier and I quickly feel asleep.

*Hayes P.O.V*

She ran up the stairs and into her room. God Hayes why did you kiss her. She probably thinks you're a freak now. I see Taylor coming towards me with Nash.

"Heey Hayes!" Exclaimed Taylor.

"Heey" I respond.

"So do you like my little sister?" Taylor asked with and evil smirk.

Im not gonna tell them they're crazy!

"well do you?" Repeated Nash.

"Does it matter?" I say walking passed them and up the stairs.

"Hayes!" I hear Taylor yell when I'm half way up the stairs. I turn too see him at the bottom of the staircase looking at me.

"if you do, just don't hurt her. She's sensitive. After her accident and everything she hadn't been well. If you hurt her I swear I'm gonna be-"

I interrupt him.

"I won't, Taylor." I say to him with a smile then turn and continue to walk, well run, up the stairs. I get into my room and go to the bed next to Aarons bed. I take off my shirt and climb onto my bed under the sheets.

I can't stop thinking about her. I like her....

A lot!

I closed my eyes and started dreaming about her.

I feel asleep within 30 min because of her.

I just hope she likes me back.

_______________________________

Sorry if all my chapters are short. I do this on my phone so it's kinda hard to. But I hope you like it so far. Vote and comment if you like it or give me suggestion for what should happen next in the book.

Lots of thanks to my readers (:

ILY GUYS!