Chapter 33

*Alexs P.O.V*

Carrie and Shawn came back in a good mood. Shawn kissed Carrie on the lips and she smiled as they kissed. He told her he was going to take a shower. She nodded and he pecked her on the lips once again. He left into the bathroom and Carrie came and sat next to me.

"Well someones happy." i say sarcaticlly.

"Errr ma Gerrrd! You wont believe what just happened!!!!!!" she yelped.

"What happen?" asked Anna taking a drink from her coke.

"Shawn got me a promise ring!" she squealed.

"Nuuuu-uh!" i jump up. "Lemme see" i demand taking her left hand.

It was so beautiful. It was a gold ring with the words 'Forever&Always' written in it and little diamonds on both sides of the words.

"Lucky butthole." i make an ugly face towards her.

"I want one." whined Anna lokking at her ring finger of her left hand imagining one on it.

"Well congradulations Mrs. Mendes." i laugh.

"Im not engaged yet. Im just on hold, i guess untill we are ready to get engaged." she blushed.

"What ever."i roll my eyes.

"The guys arent back yet?" asked Carrie.

"Theyre on their way now. Then were gonna have half an hour to get ready for Magcon!" i say with excitment.

"Yas!" Anna added.

Shawn gets out of the shower, well bathroom, with a towel tied around his waist. Zamn. Zamn. Zamn. Anna and i were just sitting there with our mouths open staring at Shawns perfectly toned body. His huge muscles were very visable. Like Er ma gerd! His hair was spikey and wet. Water was dripping off his face and onto his body.

"ALEX! ANNA!" Carrie snapped her fingers in front of our faces, snapping us out of our thoughts.

"S-sorry."Anna stuttered.

"You can look but yall cant have him because hes mine." Carrie snapped her fingers in the Z formation.

Shawn was now blushing. Or maybe he wasnt... his cheeks are always pink or red.

"Im gonna go change." Shawn smiled. "Carrie can you come with me?" he reached out for Carries hand.

She gladly took it."Sure." she smiled and they went into the other room.

"Well theyre getting busy quickly." i joke.

"Yeah." Anna scoffed.

The guys then rushed in through the door.

"Well about time." i tease.

"Well it took me a while to get ticket to get you this." Hayes handed me a bear holding a heart with the words 'I LOVE YOU' on it.

"Awh, thank you." i smile and stand to give him a hug.

"Anything for you, Princess." I felt him smile as he kissed my temple.

"Alex i got you candy.." Taylor broke our hug. "But i ate it." he added.

"I hate you." i smack him lightly on his chest.

"I love you too bb sis." he hugged me.

"Ooooooo guess what happened!?" i yelped.

"What?" asked Cameron.

"Shawn got Carrie a promise ring!" i yelp again!

"We know."Cameron sighed and left the room.

"What wrong with him?" i asked Carter.