Chapter 4

Alex P.O.V*

'Ok bye bye Twitter' I say I my head remembering that I had to call Anna Beth and thanks GOD she said she would come. She said she would arrive in 1 hour.

Im bored.

I make my way down my flight of stairs and into my kitchen. I grab all the food I thought would be good for tonight. I grab: Sour Cream and Onion Pringles, kettle corn, skittles, chocolate brownies and 6 cans of Coca Cola to feast on.

Haha Imma fatty.

"No youre not." I heard a voice behind that was unfamiliar to me.

" What?" I say while shifting my body noticing Hayes leaning against the cement wall.

" Youre not fat. Like at all." he said with a smirk upon his face. I cant believe I said that out loud though. Gurl what the heck is youre problem.

" Oh, well thank you." I answered smiling while turning around, trying to fit all the junk food into my short stubby arms.

"Do you need some help with that?" he asked while standing in front of my me with his arms out. I hand him half of the food and thank him repeatedly. We walk up into my room. I just tell him to put the stuff on the floor where I had already set up blankets, pillows and my MacBook.

" Anything else I can help you with?" he offered. Ughh! Why cant guys at school be more like him?! Hes so perf- NO! ALEX! STOP! He probably has 527,567,231 girls going after him. I shook my head.

" Ok well ill see you later then..." He said turning around, walked towards the door rubbing the back of his neck with his big hand.

" Doesn't mean you have to go!" I yell out without thinking what I was saying. I quickly cover up my mouth regretting what I had just said. He quickly turned around turning his frown into a big white smile.

"Really?" He said walking towards my bed and sitting down.

" Yeah. While im waiting we can watch an episode of SpongeBob is you want..." I say half laughing.

He chuckles then answers," Ok." He lays down on my queen size bed with his back against the wall behind my bed. I lay down next to his setting up Netflix and finding a SpongeBob episode to watch. While it played, I guess I wasn't paying any attention to what was happening, I feel weight on  the top of my head. WHAT?! Without moving my head I try to look what it was. Hayes. I was laying against his shoulder and his arm was around my waist almost like hugging me. He was laying his head on my head.

"Um did I miss something?" Jordyn and Anna Beth were here.

GREAT....