Chapter 26

Heyy sorry but Imma be changing P.O.V in this chapter a couple times just to warn you.

_______________________________

*Hayes P.O.V*

We got home and I checked to see what time it was. It was almost 3:30. Alex unlocked the front door and she walked over to the dining room table to set her backpack down. I followed her. She was taking all the stuff out and I noticed a letter:

Dear Alex and Hayes,

Sorry we didn't call you guys but we all went out to pizza hut for lunch including Carrie and Anna except Matt and Jordyn, Matt want feeling well, and we are also going to the mall the buy some tuxedos (also for Hayes don't worry) because were having dinner with Bart tomorrow and it is at the expensive luxury place I dunno but Yeahh. Well be home at around 5 or 6.

-Taylor

I forgot about Bart and Maine. I don't wasn't to be across the united states, away from Alex. Washington and Maine are far away from each other! I can't do that.

"what's that?" Alexs asked dining the piece of paper. Her eyebrows got closer together. She was worried.

"what is wrong with Matt?" She asked in her soft little voice.

I shrugged. She ran upstairs and I followed. She barged into Matts room and stopped at the entrance.

*Alex P.O.V*

"what is wrong with Matt?" I asked Hayes. I hope he's ok. Matt I'd like one of my 9 brothers. Because all the boys are my 'brothers' except like Hayes. And Taylor is my actual brother so...that makes 9.

Hayes shrugged. I ran upstairs and I could hear Hayes followed. I barged into Matts room and stopped at the entrance. Matt was sitting with his back against the foot of the bed, sitting on the ground with his hands covering his face.

"Hayes can you give me a minute?" I turn to Hayes.

"I'd he gonna be ok?" He asked into my eyes.

"hopefully"I breathe.

"ok I'll be downstairs k?" He hugged me and kissed me. I nod and kiss him again. He sorry and quietly closed the door, not quietly enough to not get Matts attention.

Matt took his had out of his hands slightly to see who was in the room.

"Matt are you ok?" I asked kneeling down next to him.

He finally, fully took his head out of his hands. His eyes were bloodshot with red circles around his eyes. He must have been crying for hours.

"what's wrong?" I hug him.

He hugged me back and stated to cry on my shoulder.

"Matthew please tell me." I begged him as I rub his back.

"it was Jordyn."he sobbed.

"what did she do?" If she did something hurtful to him I swear to to Jesus Christ I will never talk to her again.

"I.." He started but tears got the best of him.

"I caught her kissing Cameron!" He blurted out.

Shiz. I thought she liked, no loved Matt. Now she's going to Cameron and kidding him?! What the actual F Jordyn!

"did Cameron wasn't to kiss her? Or did she force him to?" I asked him so Pissed off at Jordyn.

"he said she wanted to talk to him but he didn't know why. After I caught them kiss Cameron looked at her like he was mad and he ran up the stairs." He cried now soaking my cardigan. I didn't mind thigh. I love Matt. What Jordyn did is unforgivable.