Chapter 14

*Hayes P.O.V*

I woke up in the morning feeling good. I open my eyes and Alex was curled up next to me. Today was the day it was gonna happen[I ain't telling you what's gonna happen (;]. I kiss Alex on her forehead and her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning, beautiful." I say looking at her. She's literally so beautiful especially with her long wavy, almost curly hair and she doesn't wear make up! That's what I love about her.

"Good morning." She replied in a raspy voice then reached up to kiss my cheek. Great, now I'm the one blushing. She giggles. I sit up and unlock my phone.

It's 9 o'clock in the morning.

I get up and walk towards the door.

"Hayes get back her."she said in a whiny voice. I smile and walk back to sit on her bed. She turns to face me but covers herself under the sheets.

"are you cold?" I ask.

"no I just don't wanna get to."

I chuckled. She's really funny if you get to know her.

God I want her to be mine. Be able to wake up every morning like this. That would be so heavenly for me.

"how about we go downstairs and we get some breakfast?" Slapping what I think is her thigh.

She peeked over the sheets that covered her face.

"ok." She laughs. I don't know what's so funny. She's always laughing. She's always happy.

She takes the sheets of her and gets up. She stretches and you could see her stomach. She had a tight toned body for a girl. Not that much muscle but you could see she had a six pack forming. Then she put her white vans on and walked to the door. I looked at her laughing.

"what?"she asked me while I'm laughing.

"why are you wearing shoes?" I half laugh.

"because if you didn't know Hayes, it's a free country and I like wearing shoes." She said to me. She turned the door knob and walked out. I followed. We walked down the stairs and into the living room.

Everyone was laying on the couches and the floor, asleep. Jordyn was laying against Matt and Anna was laying against Nash. the boys were scattered all over the living room asleep and snoring. Alex and I started laughing so hard that we woke them up.

" did you guys sleep okay?" Alex asked mockingly.

" yas." Jordyn replied lifting her head up from Matts chest and back down.

"y'all needa be quiet our I'll cut you." Teased Jack G.

I hugged Alex from behind and put my chin on her shoulder. She grabbed my hands and was playing with my fingers. Then she turns to me. I'm still hugging her. She put her arms around my neck and just smiled at me. She had perfect teeth. They were straight and bright white.

"Woaah Woaah, Hayes. get away from my bb sister here." Taylor intrudes and pushes me away replacing my hug with his hug. Alex started to laugh. Taylor pressed his cheek against her. Then gave her a kiss on the cheek. Really Taylor !?

Wait am I getting jealous?...

YYYYYAAASSSS!

He lets go of her thank God. She walks towards me and wraps her arms around my torso. I wrap mine around her waist.

"sorry. He just really loves me as a sister. We didn't get along at first but now he really wants to be closer to me." She looked into my eyes making me weak.

"Ahhh it's ok. Do you love him back like that?" I just had to ask.

"like a sister? Oohh Yeahh Taylors friken gay to me Haha!"she teases.

"I heard that!"Taylor yells from the couch.

"nah, I'm just kidding he has a girlfriend. She so friken pretty i love her so much! She's not here though. she went on vacation to visit the grandparents, hah" she added after.

By now all the boys were up and were watching TV.

I feel like today is gonna be a good day. Hopeful it will be...

_______________________________

SORRY IT'S SHORT! GIVE ME FEED BACK PLEEEAAASEEE! DON'T BE AFRAID. YOU CAN SAY IT SUCKS OR IT'S OK OR GOOD IDGAF! BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS.

THANK YOU AGAIN LOVES!!