Chapter 30

I woke up and changed into some shorts and a white crop top with the word RATCHET on it. I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth and straighten my hair. then i go back into my room.As i put my white converse on i hear my door creak open and notice Hayes.

"Goodmprning babygirl."He walked towards me, shutting the door and hugging me.

"Goodmorning babe." i hug him back. 

He kisses my forehead, down to my nose then pecks my mouth. He looks at me and smiles then kisses my mouth again. not a peck though, but and actual kiss. I could taste his minty toothpaste. He snaked his arms around my waist while mine wrap around his neck. He hugs me tight which makes me break our kiss. i laugh a bit.

"So you want to do something today?" i ask him.

"Actually, i thought that today i would make my fans happy by starting YouTube." he smiles at me.

"Whats youre video gonna be about?" i smile back.

"I was thinking we should do an ask Ayes."

"Ayes?" i question.

"Thats our ship name. I posted a picture on twitter of you and me and fans made up that ship name. Unless you want like Halex." he smiled at me.

"No. Ayes is ok. No hate yet?"

"Well theres some but Taylor tweeted and i, well mostly all the boys did too about the hate so some still do. You just have to ignore them because your perfect in every way." he kissed my forehead.

"Fine."

"Ok ill just tweet them to ask us questions with #askAYES and we'll have some breakfast then we can make the video, kay?"

"Ok." he takes my hand and we make our way downstairs.

Carrie and the boys were in the living watching Modern Family. Hayes took me into the kitchen and asked me what i wanted to eat. I just felt like today was a cereal so we ate Cinnimon Toast Crunch. When we were done Hayes tweeted the thing and we went up to my room and set up the camera. We sat on my bed  for about ten minutes and then he started filming.

"Hey whats up guys? its Hayes and i am here withmy beautiful girlfriend, Alex Gutierrez." I waved and Hayes kissed my cheek.

"Ok so we are gonna be answering questions that you guys tweeted with #askAYES so lets get started." we both looked at our phones and looked for questions

"What is the thing you most hate about each other?" hayes asked into the camera.

"What i hate about her is she thinks shes ugly and fat and everything even thogh shes not, i say is the thing about her." hayes looks at me.

"Well i hate that he always blames himself for everything." i laugh at him.

"Can you guys kiss right now?" i say.

I look over at Hayes but he was already pressing his lips on mine.

"Ok well that was nice."he laughs i do too.

"What are you wearing right now?" Hayes looked at me.

"Im wearing this Ratchet crop top and shorts with ma converse." i say lifting my leg up to the camero so they can see my shoes.

"Well im wearing basketball short, my Nike tshirt and Vans™" he chuckled

***few questions later***

"ok last question. Will you guys make a girlfriend/boyfriend tag video please?"

I looked at the camera."Why not." i laugh.

"Ok guys thanks for watching. make sure you give it a big thumbs up for this beautiful lady," he starts kissing me all over my face. "and for muah. also to subcribe and i will see yalls next time." Hayes covers up the camera and ends the video.

"Well that was fun." i say to him.

"Yeah it was." he hugs me.

"What do you wanna do today?" i ask once again.

"I just wanna be with you for right now."he kisses my temple.

"Lets go downstairs." i suggest and take his hand and walk downstairs.

When we get downstairs the guys were also filming a ask video. Copy Cats. haha.

"AskMagcon: Taylor can you bring your sister into the video?" Cameron asked.

Taeylor shrugged and turned and faced me.

"Alex come here." he waved me over.

i walked over to him, with Hayes following and he pulled me onto his lap and introduced me. I wave to the camera.

***

"What are going to do for the rest of the day?" asked Carter.

"We could go to the mall" suggested Gilinsky.

"Nah theres too many people there." replied Aaron.

"We could just chill here then." Said Cameron.

Everyone nods and we literally hung out in our living room til it was dinner time.

"Taco Bell or Chipotle?" asked Taylor.

"Chipotle!" everyone yells

"Oh me and Carter willbe right back with youre Chipotle." he laughed.

So we waited.

*****

When we were done we decide to watch another movie.

The Conjuring.

I hate this movie. i dont even know how my mother let Taylor buy it.

Through the movie i got really creeped out.

"Dont worry babygirl, i got you." Hayes whispered into my ear. I made me feel a bit better but i was still creeped out.

Hayes had his arm around me and i was hugging his torso. When i got scared i would bury my jead in his chest. He would rub my back and told me it was ok to look now. God i hate this movie. I was glad when it was over even though that was like the scariest part of the movie.

All the boys including Carrie went up into thier rooms and said good night. Tonight Hayes decided he would go to sleep in my room since i was 'scared to death' according to him. I change into some pajama pants and a tank top. he wore basketball shorts and took off his shirt. I plop onto my bed and lay down next to Hayes.

"You excited for tomorrow?" he asked me.

"Kinda. I havent been on a plane since i was three years old." i sigh.

He turn to look at me and he pulled me closer to him by my waist. He kissed my forehead then looked at me.

"Dont worry about anything ok? Remember im here for you" he smiled at me. I nod and hug him.

"Thank you hayes for being here for me." i smile up at him.

He cups my cheek and leaned down to kiss me. I love how he kisses me. Hes not too rough but not too soft either.

"Goodnight babygirl." he pecked my lips once again after he broke our kiss.

"Goodnight babe." i say kissing his jaw.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. I quickly fell asleep. hopefully tomorrow goes good.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR? PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWER.

THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AS WELL IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

BA BAI LOVLEYS!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!