Chapter 34: Ran out of time

A/N: Hi! Annyeong!

Update is here. It's a little bit early and it is unusual haha! Well, if you will notice I used to give updates every late at night. I just don't know why, maybe I just got this feeling of being at peace. LOL 

anyways, this chpater is dedicated to *drum rolls* ............... ANGELICAHDUQUE - "hey gull, thank you so much ^^. See you around FB."

--------

Maevic’s POV

It has been two days. Two days that we have been finally and can officially say that Luhan is mine, and I’m his but tomorrow I’ve got to leave.

Luhan was about to spend the whole day with me and make every minute worth it as much as we could possibly do. I’m afraid to leave, I don’t want to leave him. There are so many things that might happen, and one of it was finding another girl that he would replace me.

“Baby? What seems to bother you?” I jumped in surprise to hear Luhan whispered in my ear.

“Yah! How did you get—“ I was cut off.

“You left the door opened and seems like me getting inside don’t even bother you” He sat down beside me. “But tell me, what seems to make my baby frown?” he held up my chin ending up in his sweet tantalizing eyes.

I can’t look straightly in his eyes because the fact that with just one look at him, makes me feel like my heart is about to run out of my chest.

“Luhan” I called his name and still avoided eye-contact.

“Hmmm?” he hummed.

“Will you promise me that when we see each other again, I’m still the only girl you will look for?” I said trembling and my tears started dwelling up.

He made me face him and now, my eyes were locked into his. “Baby~” he whispered. “No matter how long the time and how far the distance would separate the two of us, you will always be mine and I will always be yours.” He smiled.

“Promise?” and he promised.

“I’m going to miss you Lulu” I hugged him.

“I’m going to call you as much as I can regardless of our schedule and we’ll talk on skype okay? I will also stalk you on your Instagram” he laughed.

“And I will ask Sehun to watch out for the girls that might flirt with you. And ask him to watch out for you as well” I rolled my eyes but then smiled after.