Chapter 31

Stacy's POV

Darkness. That's all I can see. I turned around, trying to find a light. But I can't.

"Hello?" I said, wishing someone. Suddenly I saw a light. I started following the way towards the light. When I got there, I saw a tall figure.

"Hello my child" (this is pretty awkward) a voice said.

"W-who are you?" I said, scare that it might be someone-

"I'm god, my child" I put my hand on my mouth.

"Oh my g-" I look at him, he looked back at me. "Goodness, oh my goodness" she smile and turned to me.

"What am I doing here?"

"I have two choice for you my child, one, you go back to earth with your friends, second, you stay here"

"I'm dead?" He nodded slightly.

"For now, if you want I can show you, what your friends are doing?" I nodded. He did something with his fingers, then, I'm in a room hospital, I turned and saw my body. I gasp at the sight of me.

I moved closer to me.

My face was paler, my lips weren't pink, my hair didn't had my color, I went and touch my hand, I shiver at the coldness. Wow, I'm really dead.

Then I turned to see Jinxx, Sammi, Ella, and Lauren. But no Ashley, Jake and Andy. Oh Andy.

"Would you like to see the others?" I nodded.

Soon I was in Andy's house. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw Andy, a smile came to my face. I went hug him but he went past through me. I turned and saw him stop, then look at the spot, where I am now.

"Andy?" My voice came like a whisper.

"Andy?" CC past through me. "Woah, what was that? Is this like the only cold spot?" He raise his hands. "Andy, you okay man?"

"I heard my name being call by... Stacy" I wanted to go up to him and hug him, telling him, I'm right here and that I'm not going anywhere.

"It's just your imagination Andy, c'mon and let's get over this" he held up a gun. What the fuck? A gun?

"Holy shit!" I frown at CC who was hiding behind Andy. "I heard something! It was her voice! Andy! Is she here?" Andy sigh.

"I wish he was"

"Ready?" Ashley said, behind me.

"Yeah"

"Let's go get revenge" my eyes widen at what Andy said. Before I could say something, I was back where I was before.

"Now, the answer?"

"I want to go back, I want to stop this, please let me go back" he nodded and did the thing again with his fingers.

Again I saw darkness, I slowly open my eyes, only to close them again. I groan and open then again, slower this time.

"Stacy?" I heard Ella's British voice. I'll admit, I'm jealous of her voice.

"Shit, it burns" I said, gasps filled the room. I open my eyes and saw all of them with tears in their eyes. I sat up, like nothing happen. "Hi" I smile at them. They all ran up to me.

"Stacy! Oh my god!"

"It's a fucking miracle!"

"We missed you"

"I'll get a nurse" I heard Jinxx say.

"Andy?" They all stopped and looked at me.

"Stacy, he, um, he-" I cut Sammi off.

"I know, I just need someone to tell me, where they're going" they gave me puzzled looks. I sighed and told them what happen.

"Holy shit" they all said. I laugh, soon Jinxx came with a nurse.

"Oh my. Your awake!"

"Yes and when can I leave?"

"Um-"

"Please, I need to stop someone" the nurse sigh.

"Do you feel better?" I nodded eagerly.

"Like nothing happened"

"Then I guess we can let you go now"

"We have your clothes" I nodded once again, and got off bed. See I don't feel nothing.

"Ouch" okay I take it back.

"Jinxx" he turned to face me.

"Do you know where Riley is?"

"Yeah, we chase after him yesterday"

"I need you to take me" he nodded and solute me. I chuckle.

Andy's POV

"We'll isn't Biersack" he smirk at me. "What do you want?"

"Revenge" I held the gun up, aiming him.

"Aw, did little Stacy die? I feel bad for you" I was ready to pull the trigger but someone hit me and everything went black.

< FF >

I woke up tied up in a chair, I look around and saw all the guys tied up as well.

"Good your awake" Riley smirk. "Now we can get over this" he held the gun. "You'll be with your beautiful Stacy soon" I closed my eyes. Then the door flew open.

"Put the gun down" the voice, was so familiar, I look up and saw a tiny figure, raven black hair. Could she be? No, that's impossible, she's dead.

"H-how? I killed you!" Riley scream.

"And I'm back" The girl smirk, she turned around, my heart literally skipped a hundred beats.

It's Stacy. My Stacy.

"Jinxx in tied them" I turned and saw him standing next to her. When did he got here? He quickly went to me first, untying my hand and legs, them Ashley, Jake and CC.

"Let's do this again" Riley, held the gun and pointed at Stacy.

"I just want you to let them go, I don't care about myself" he smirk at me, like saying 'say goodbye to her' I growl.

"Bye Sta-" he was cut off by someone putting their hand on his mouth.

"Now do we do this the easy way or hard way?" I heard a British accent. Ella. "Put the gun down" Stacy held a knife and gun, twirling the knife in her fingers. He quickly let the gun down. "Good boy, now c'mon, police time" he's eyes widen and he started fighting back, with her but Stacy went and started fighting with him.

"Get the cops! Now!" She yelled at Ella. She nodded and went to get them.

Ashley and Jake went and held Riley.

"This isn't over Stacy Storm!" He yelled while being drag out of the door. I turned and saw her. She looked right at me. Her grey eyes.

I touch her face with my shaky hand. Touching her lips, cheeks, eyes, hair. She really here with me.

I kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

"I missed you so much, Stacy" I sobbed in her shirt.

"I'm here now Andy, I'm not going nowhere"

"Your not allow to leave me again" she smile and kissed me.

"I'm not planning on it" I kissed her lips and then her cheek. Feeling her dimples, signaling she's smiling.

"I love you Stacy"

"I love you too Andy"

____________________________________________________

Yeah! She's alive! Thank you everyone who reads this book and Our Rebel Love Song. I appreciate it a lot ❤ much love for you guys 😘❤