Chapter 21 ~ What If I Like Him?

**Harry's POV**

"Wait, what?" I gaped, staring at Mike with wide eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders, still smiling. "Yeah. I mean, think about it, Harry."

And that was exactly what I did. I thought about everything that had happened between me and Louis and what his reactions to it all had been. There was our first kiss where he had kissed me longer than what he first intended to, according to Liam. Could that mean he liked it?

Then there was when he called my eyes gorgeous. What had that been all about? And his reaction when he had 'found out' Liam and I were in a relationship. He had been so upset. Not to mention all those times he had moaned my name when I tried to seduce him, and just the fact that he had kissed me again this Saturday.

Wow, there were so many situations that could be evidence. What if Louis actually did have feelings for me after all? But then again, why would he say that I was the one who had kissed him at my house when we both knew it was him? And why would he even humiliate me in front of all those people in the first place if he liked me?

"I guess there is some evidence that you could mean you are right, but why would he say that he never wanted to be friends with me in front of all those people if he has feelings for me?"

A wide smile formed on Mike's lips. "That's obvious too, mate. Louis was afraid that you were about to reject him when you walked up to him. That's why he turned the whole thing around and blamed it all on you in front of everyone."

I looked down at my lap again, biting my bottom lip. "Well, if that's the case, he has a strange way of showing his attraction for me."

Mike reached out to pat my shoulder encouragingly. "Yeah, but now you know the truth, and all you have to do now is to forgive him so you can live happily ever after," he winked.

I let out a snort. "Mike, first off, I am not going to forgive him that easily. He really hurt me and I don't know for sure that he didn't mean what he said. Second off, I don't even like him that way."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Seriously?"

I nodded my head, not daring to look at him. If I was being completely honest with myself, I didn't know anymore, though. I had called Louis good looking, sex on legs and beautiful, hadn't I? And honestly, who did that if they didn't like them? But for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to admit that I had feelings for him. Was it because he was a guy? Or because he had been my bully? I didn't know.

He noticed that I wasn't going to answer him any time soon, so he dropped the topic with a sigh. "Well, I'm gonna head to class. Are you coming with me?"

I finally looked up at him, shrugging my shoulders. "Yeah, I guess. I can't sit here for the rest of my life, even if it's really tempting right now," I said, biting my bottom lip.

Mike shook his head in amusement, opening my car door for me. "Come on, I'll help you," he winked.

"I don't need any help," I muttered as I slid out of the car, letting him close the door behind me.

We walked into the school and headed to the next class.

For the rest of the day, I did my best to avoid Louis, and there were two reasons why I didn't want to face him. One, because of what he had done to me earlier, and two, because of the fact that he might (most likely) have feelings for me.

Either way, it would have just been plain awkward.

-----

**Louis' POV**