Chapter 12 ~ Let The Games Begin

**Harry's POV**

I drove to school the next day, feeling more nervous than ever. What if Louis didn't like me? What if he wasn't jealous? Then my plan was going right down in the trash. If he didn't like me, there was no need for me to try seducing him. Though, I wondered if he was still going to try seducing me? We would just have to wait and see, I guessed.

I parked my car in an empty parking space before getting out of it. I didn't even have time to take a step towards the doors of the school until someone had grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against my car.

"Morning, Harry," a voice whispered in my ear, breathing hot air against the shell of my ear.

I shuddered at the feeling, knowing very well who that voice belonged to. "S-stop," I said weakly as his lips trailed down to my neck teasingly.

"Why?" Louis mumbled against my skin, causing goosebumps to rise on my body.

He tightened his hold on my shoulders, pulling himself closer to me so our chests were pressed together.

I couldn't get myself to say that I didn't like it. My body enjoyed this more than I wanted it to, but hey, could you blame me? Louis was practically sex on legs... I did not just say that, okay?

There was only one problem, though. I was supposed to be the one trying to seduce him today, not the other way around. "B-because I have a b-boyfriend?" I stuttered. Sadly, it came out more as a question than a statement.

His lips left my neck so he could look into my eyes. "You know what? I don't fucking care about that," he growled, leaning in to start kissing my neck this time.

I had to bit back a loud moan as he started nibbling on my skin. Why was he doing this to me? He knew I couldn't resist him... Wait, what? I didn't like Louis. I knew it was all just a game, and two could play at it.

Without knowing what I was doing, I flipped us around, surprising both of us. "Two can play at this game, Louis," I mumbled, leaning in to start sucking on a spot just below his ear.

What the hell was I doing? I didn't even know if Louis liked me yet, and here I was, practically attacking his neck with my lips... Shit, I was going to hell, wasn't I?

He suddenly let out a loud moan, making me pull back in shock.

Louis looked at me with wide eyes. "I-I... Y-you..." he trailed off, biting his bottom lip. "I've gotta go."

With that said, he pushed me off him completely and sprinted away, leaving me frozen in place. What just happened?

"Well done," a voice suddenly said, and at first, I thought it was Louis who had decided to come back, but when I turned around, Liam was standing there with a smile on his face.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. Thank god, I wasn't sure if I could handle Louis being near me all over again right now.

"I... I don't know what just happened," I said, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Well, whatever you did, it worked. Louis was the one who ran away from you, and not the other way around," he chuckled, taking my hand in his.

Right, we were supposed to be together. I had almost forgotten about that. "B-but I shouldn't have... Not yet... What if he doesn't like me?" I breathed, frowning a little.

Why did the thought of Louis not liking me suddenly hurt so much?

"He does like you. I've talked to Zayn and he said he was sure of it. Louis has feelings for you, and it's so damn obvious that I want to hit you for not realizing it yourself," he said, shaking his head in disbelief.