Chapter 15 ~ Friends? Or Maybe Not...

**Louis POV**

I couldn't believe how I could be so stupid to almost admit my feelings for Harry. I could tell he was going to do anything to find out about my 'secret', and that fact scared me. I knew what Harry was capable of doing to me, and it wasn't pretty if I did say so. I had moaned in front of the whole class, for crying out loud. Luckily, they had all been too caught up in their work to notice anything, though.

However, I knew that Harry had heard it because he withdrew his hand right after it happened. I wondered if he did because he had figured out I had feelings for him or because he was shocked. I hoped for the latter because he couldn't find out about my feelings for him. He just couldn't.

It was now Tuesday, the day after the incident in Science class. I was walking towards the cafeteria without Zayn since he was already there. I walked by some girls who flashed me smiles and winks. I rolled my eyes at them, although my lips twitched slightly. If they only knew I preferred someone who wasn't even the same gender as them.

Eventually, I stepped into the noisy cafeteria and bought a cheese sandwich. I searched the room for Zayn, and to my surprise, he wasn't sitting alone, but with Liam, Niall and Harry.

I swallowed hard, looking for somewhere else to sit because I was sure I couldn't handle sitting with them. Not just that, but the only seat that wasn't occupied was the one next to Harry.

The only other table that had an empty seat was the one where Eleanor, Danielle, Tarah and a few other girls were sitting. I cursed under my breath and headed for the first table I mentioned.

I dropped the sandwich on the hard surface, causing four pairs of eyes to snap at me.

"Why are you sitting here, Zayn?" I asked annoyingly.

I could see Harry tensing up beside me, making a smirk break out on my face. I loved it when he feared me. Why? I didn't know.

Zayn shrugged. "Liam wanted to talk to me about something, so I thought why not?"

"Maybe because you know I didn't want to?" I snarled, noticing that Harry was getting tenser by the second.

Zayn rolled his eyes, chuckling. "Whatever, Lou. We both know that you don't really mind sitting here anyway."

I huffed, plopping down on the chair. Liam was sitting on the other side of Harry while Zayn was sitting beside him. Niall was looking down at his food, frowning a little. It wasn't hard to tell that something was bothering him, but I decided to shrug it off.

Liam and Zayn started talking in hushed voices so no one would be able to hear what they were saying, but I could swear Harry heard everything since he was smiling slightly in places where they laughed.

I picked up my sandwich from the table and started chewing on it. I was just about to swallow when I felt a hand on my thigh. I gulped, choking on the piece in my mouth.

Everyone at the table turned to me with a confused look on their face. I coughed, feeling tears build up in my eyes because the piece of my sandwich literally got stuck in my throat. "You alright, mate?" Niall asked, patting my back.

I eventually managed to swallow it down, and when I did, I nodded my head. "I'm fine," I replied, turning to Harry who now had a smug look on his face. His hand was still on my thigh, that fucker.

He started moving it up and down, causing goosebumps to appear on my skin. I swallowed hard, biting back a moan as his hand moved a little too close to my private area. He wouldn't do it, now would he? But right then, his hand found my growing member and started palming it teasingly.