The Kiss (Larry Stylinson AU) Punk!Louis

Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tomlinson. Louis has bullied him for as long as he can remember. He's the man-whore in school, he gets the girls, and everybody likes him. His body is covered in tattoos and he has a lip, a nose ring and a stud in his eyebrow. Yeah, he's a punk. The thing is, Louis' jealous. He wants to have the 'kind' girls too, not just the sluts. He wants to rule the school, and he can't if Harry Styles is in the way.

One day, Zayn bets Louis that he can't kiss Harry without Harry rejecting him, or that Harry's girlfriend, Sarah Hamilton, catches them doing so. Louis has always liked Zayn's bets and won't back down on this one either, even if it's for nothing. So, he does what he's told. What he didn't expect though, was to feel something in that kiss.

~~~

A new story! I'm really excited to write this :) please check out my other stories "Invisible - Larry Stylinson AU" and "Forbidden Love - Larry Stylinson Teacher/Student" :)

I hope you're going to like this, see ya later x

Oh, and btw, feel free to follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @ larrys_girl98 x

-----

Note 2020:

Hi guys! It's been a while since I wrote this story and looking back at it now, I can see that there are a lot of things that I want to change with it. It's sooo cringy, so I have now edited it, and I hope you'll like this new edition of it too. Much love x

This story is available to buy as a paperback on Amazon! There's a link on my profile <3

Feel free to follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @ Larrys_Girl98 x

Pauline .xx