Chapter 28 ~ Two Teases

**Louis' POV**

"You did what?!" Niall and Liam gasped in unison.

We were all standing at Harry's locker, trying to look normal, but after what we had just witnessed, I doubted it was possible. We had just told Liam and Niall what we had heard, and well, they didn't seem to take it all too well.

"We overheard Mike and Mr. Evans talking about what they would do to Louis tomorrow morning. Apparently, they're father and son and have planned to make Louis lose his reputation for a long time," Zayn repeated, leaving out quite a few things.

Well, I couldn't exactly blame him. There were probably more things than our brains could comprehend that Mike and Mr. Evans had talked about only a few minutes ago.

Zayn, Harry and I tried our best to repeat everything they had said, and fortunately, Liam and Niall seemed to understand most of it. When Harry finished his side of the situation, the bell rang and we all separated to go to our second class of the day.

Since Harry and I had Civics together, we were walking down the hallway, hand in hand. We were just about to turn a corner when an all too familiar voice was heard behind us, causing both of us to freeze on our spots. "Hi, Harry," Mike said with a happy voice.

We turned around to face the curly-haired boy, me with an angry look on my face and Harry with a nervous one. "Um, hi, Mike," he replied, looking down at the floor.

I released Harry's hand only to wrap my arm around his waist protectively instead. Mike wouldn't fucking dare lay a finger on him.

The blonde-haired guy furrowed his eyebrows together at my movement, but it didn't take long until his face turned into a sad expression. "I wanted to talk to you this morning, but you just ran away. Why?"

"Because you're a fuc--"

Harry cut me off by coughing awkwardly while shooting me a glare. "I just... I was in a hurry, so I didn't have time to talk. I'm sorry," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

Mike's lips twitched upwards in a small smile. "It's okay, I, um... I just... I was wondering if you were free tonight?"

Oh no, you did not, you fucking cunt. How fucking dared he, that son of a bitch. Was he actually standing there, asking Harry if he wanted to hang out with him when he could clearly see that he wasn't available? And who did he think he was, acting as if he wasn't planning to beat the crap of me up the next morning? What the hell was wrong with him?

I took a step forward, ready to beat the shit out of him when Harry grabbed my arm, pulling me back. "I um... I don't know... Where exactly are you going with this?" He asked, biting his bottom lip.

Mike shrugged his shoulders. "I... Well, it could be a date... if you want," he smiled cautiously.

I seriously wanted to burst out laughing because he was being so ridiculous. Here he was, beating up gay people at school, and yet, he was gay himself? How ironic. And having a dad being homophobic? Well, it couldn't be easy for him, but honestly, I couldn't care less about it, or him for that matter. He was trying to steal Harry away from me, so no one could blame me. He deserved it.

"Mike I..." Harry trailed off, glancing at me.

I had my hands clenched into tight fists at my sides, not being able to keep my arm around Harry's waist due to the sudden anger that was boiling up inside me. I was glaring daggers at Mike when I spat; "What the fuck is your problem?" I backed him up against the nearest wall, gripping his collar tightly.