Chapter 24 ~ Kiss Me

**Harry's POV**

I stiffened at the firm voice that just called my and Louis' names. I didn't dare turn my head to look at the principal, so instead, I kept my eyes on Louis, examining the side of his face since he was facing Mr. Evans.

He was so gorgeous. How could I not have noticed this before? Like seriously, he had no flaws. His skin looked so soft with no pimples or anything of that sort, and his beautiful, blue eyes were framed by a perfect layer of eyeliner, then his thin, pink lips looked so irresistible and his piercings just topped everything off.

I should feel ashamed of myself for not realizing how much I actually liked him sooner. If my assumptions were right, he had liked me for quite a while now, and the fact that he had tried to kiss me twice only proved that they were most likely right.

The fact that he had to kiss me three times to finally make me realize that I liked him was just sick, though. I felt sorry for him, even though I hadn't forgiven him completely for humiliating me just yet. It happened yesterday, and even if I now knew why he had done it, it was still going to take some time until I would forgive him completely for it.

Oh, for heaven's sake, who was I kidding? I had forgiven Louis as soon as I had decided to press my lips against his, and I knew it pretty damn well.

I was so lost in my thoughts and Louis' flawless face that I almost didn't register what he said next.

"Excuse me sir, but why exactly do you want us in your office?" Louis asked calmly.

Mr. Evans who was standing a few feet away from us folded his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow at Louis. "Do you not approve of my orders, Mr. Tomlinson?"

Louis' lips formed into an obvious fake smile as he shrugged his shoulders. "I haven't said anything about not approving your orders, sir. All I asked was why you wanted us to come with you," he pointed out.

The principal pressed his lips into a tight line. "What you two were doing when I came out here is not appropriate within the school grounds, especially not when there are underaged people around here," he said strictly.

Louis snorted while I just sat there, dumbfounded. "As if there haven't been people doing that kind of stuff around here before," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, it's another thing when it comes to two boys doing... that stuff, and not a girl and a boy," Mr. Evans snapped, causing me to get back to reality.

"You did not just say that," I could hear Louis growl under his breath as my eyes darted to the principal.

"Wait, what?" I gaped, tightening my hold on Louis' hips to keep him from getting up and possibly punch Mr. Evans in the face.

"I'm certain you heard exactly what I said. Now come with me you two, or else the punishment is going to get worse than it already is," he threatened, glaring daggers at us.

I swallowed hard, getting ready to stand up and obey him, but Louis stopped me by pressing more of his body weight on me. "We're not going to obey some sick homophobe that has something against us, if that's what you think... sir," Louis retorted, adding the 'sir' at the last second while staring back at Mr. Evans.

"Well, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you both detention after school and contact your parents about your awful behavior and actions."

I swallowed hard, knowing my mum wouldn't be too happy if she found out what Louis and I had been doing just a few minutes ago. But then again, I had basically moved out of the house this morning when she slapped me in the face because there was no way I was going to face her anytime soon after that. So, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she found out I had kissed him since I wasn't going to be there anyway? Well, she would probably get more upset with me than she already was, but I was sure I could handle it if I just didn't have to face her.