Chapter 13 ~ Tell The Truth

**Louis' POV**

The day passed by pretty slowly after that. Harry didn't get another chance at seducing me. If that was what he was trying to do, that is.

I really didn't know what to think about everything. I mean, Harry had always been the innocent guy who was scared of me. Okay, maybe not scared, but close to it, and now he was acting like he was some kind of bad boy who thought he could make me weak? Even if he did, I would never let him try to embarrass me in front of the entire school.

I may have confessed my feelings for him to myself, but that didn't mean I thought he liked me back because I was sure he didn't. I had bullied him for three years, after all.

I was currently walking out of the classroom of Science with Zayn by my side. He was the only one I had since Liam left for Harry.

Speaking of Liam, why was Harry doing whatever it was to me when he was already in a relationship with him? Not that I minded, though. I mean, I obviously liked the fact that Harry was paying more attention to me than he was to him, but didn't it count as cheating if you kissed someone else's neck? Well, I wasn't the best person to know about those things.

"So, I saw Harry at your locker this morning. What did he say?" Zayn wondered, smiling knowingly.

"Please Zayn, not this again. I've already told you that I don't like him that way," I groaned.

Even if I had admitted my crush on Harry to myself, I hadn't told anything about it to Zayn, and I wasn't planning on doing so either.

He let out a sigh. "Come on, Louis. You have to realize that you have feelings for him."

"Why do I have to realize something that isn't true?" I mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows together to make it more believable.

He came to a halt, making me stop as well. "Really now? You are impossible, Louis," he said, shaking his head.

"Okay, what do I have to do to make you stop accusing me of having feelings for him?" I asked, feeling sick and tired of this conversation about me liking Harry. I just wanted him to stop talking about it.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, but he quickly composed himself. "Let me think," he said, a smirk forming on his face as we started walking again.

When we got to my locker, I opened it and shoved my books in before pulling out my bag.

"I have it," Zayn said, flashing me a wide smile.

I turned to him, letting out a sigh. I really didn't want to do whatever he was planning for me.

"You have to kiss any girl at our school on the mouth for at least thirty seconds," he said.

I was about to open my mouth to say something when he put a finger on my lips. "And... it has to be in front of Harry," he finished with a smirk.

If it weren't for the fact that I was hiding my feelings for Harry, I would have gasped. How could he do this to me? Harry was never going to like me back if I did this. Zayn couldn't just force me to make out with a girl right in front of him. It couldn't be his only option.

While I was mentally panicking, my face didn't show any expression whatsoever... I hoped. "Really Zayn? You couldn't have come up with something better?" I laughed almost hysterically.

A few days ago, I would have rolled my eyes, telling him that it would be the easiest thing in the world to do, but since I had developed feelings for Harry in some strange way, my reaction was completely different.