Chapter 10 ~ Realizations

**Louis' POV**

Throughout the whole day, I had to watch Harry being all couply with my best friend. I didn't know why I felt so riled up about it. The only thing I wanted was to hit a brick wall just to let all my anger out. What confused me, though, was why I felt this way. Liam could date whoever he wanted, and so could Harry. Then why did their relationship affect me this much?

My thoughts wandered to the kiss I'd shared with Harry a few weeks ago. It didn't feel like weeks, more like a few days. The feeling of his warm lips wouldn't leave my mind, and much to my dismay, I missed them so badly.

I wanted to hit myself for thinking that, but I knew it was true. I couldn't deny that Harry's lips were quire irresistible, and now I wouldn't be able to feel them against mine again just because he was in a relationship with my best friend.

I was currently standing at my locker, ready to go home when Zayn walked by. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me. "Hey, what do you think about Liam and Harry's relationship?" I asked, clenching my jaw together just thinking about it.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, man. If Liam's happy, then I'm too, I guess."

I let out a groan of frustration. "Am I the only one who has something against it?"

Zayn chuckled at me, causing me to get even more frustrated. "Yeah, I guess so, and I think I know why."

I took a hold of his collar and pushed him against the lockers. "What are you trying to tell me?" I asked, my voice sounding as cold as ice.

Zayn's eyes widened in slight shock, but I could tell that he wasn't scared. He knew I would never hurt him. "Calm down, mate. I'm just saying that I think I know why you're feeling this way about their relationship."

I took a deep breath and let go of him. "I'm sorry Zayn. It's just... It's not normal for me to be this..." I trailed off and scrunched my nose up at the thought of what I was going to say. Jealous. I was never jealous. I was practically immune to it, for fuck's sake. I didn't have a heart, I never fell in love. So, why was it so hard for me to see Harry and Liam together?

"Jealous?" Zayn chuckled, already knowing the answer.

I shook my head. "Please, don't say it."

"Well, it's the truth, Louis. You have to face the fact that you might actually like Harry. I've seen how you can't stop looking at him," he continued.

"Stop it Zayn. Before I really hurt you," I warned him.

He raised his hands in the air in surrender. "Fine, I won't say anything else."

"Good," I muttered.

Did I like Harry? Was I even able to do so? I couldn't find another reason why my heart ached every time I caught sight of him with Liam, though, because I was sure I didn't like Liam as more than a friend.

Let's say I did like Harry. Was there anything I could do about it? I mean, he was with Liam and he seemed pretty happy with him. Liam was my best friend, and the least I wanted was to ruin a relationship for him, but I couldn't not do anything about it either. Not that I really wanted to be with Harry, but being this angry whenever I saw them together was not an option.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of my thoughts. "What are your plans for the day?" I asked, changing the topic.

Zayn looked around the hallway. For some reason, he didn't seem to like the subject. "Erm, well, I'm gonna meet up with this girl," he shrugged as if it was nothing, but I knew him, and I could clearly see that he wasn't telling me the whole truth.