Chapter 18 ~ Video Games & Movies

**Harry's POV**

I headed out of the locker room, shaking the water out of my hair like a dog.

Louis left a few minutes ago without as much as glancing at me, and I didn't really know what to feel about that. Was he mad at me? Well, it had been pretty awkward in the showers, but he couldn't be mad at me for that, could he? I mentally shook my head. No, it must be something else that was bothering him.

I walked to my locker and opened it, pulling out the books I needed to do my homework later on. The second I shut my locker again, I could hear laughter coming from across the hallway. I turned my head to the sound only to see Liam and Niall walking towards me, hand in hand. A smile broke out on my face as they approached me with quick steps.

"Hi, mate," Niall beamed.

Liam rolled his eyes and chuckled softly. "Hey, Harry."

"Hi, guys. What are you doing here? I thought you'd already gone home," I asked, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Nah, we wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to our best mate," Niall winked, hitting my arm playfully.

I rolled my eyes. "Yea, right."

We started walking towards the exits, chatting about how the day had been. They told me that some new guy at school had broken two boys' ribs because they had been kissing in the hallway. Fortunately, it wasn't Liam and Niall, but what if it had been? They were pretty open with their relationship after all. However, there was a chance that they could be this crazy kid's next victims.

"Please be careful, alright?" I said worriedly as we were standing by my car.

Niall rolled his eyes and stepped a little closer to Liam. "Don't worry. I have a personal bodyguard who won't let any of us get hurt," he smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

Liam blushed as he nodded his head in agreement. "He's right. Well, at least about the fact that I won't let anyone hurt us," he said, scratching the back of his neck. He was most likely referring to the 'personal bodyguard' reference.

I chuckled softly. "Alright, guys. I need to get home before Louis gets there," I said, opening the car door. I slid into the driver's seat and was just about to shut the door behind me when Niall grabbed it.

"Wait. Louis' coming over to your place?" He asked, a small smile playing on his lips.

He had finally gotten over his dislike for Louis. Instead, he now thought he was a genuinely nice guy, so he had no problem with me hanging out with him anymore.

"Yeah, we need to start working on the Science project," I explained, cracking a small smile in return.

I was actually a little excited that Louis was coming over to my place. I mean, I never had people coming over except for Niall and Liam.

"Oh, okay. Have fun," he winked at me.

I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion, but before I could question him about it, he had shut the door for me. I shook my head to myself as I turned on the engine of my car before driving out of the parking space.

A few minutes later, I parked my car in the driveway of my house and took the key out of the ignition. I then grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and slid out of the vehicle. With quick strides, I walked to the front door and unlocked it.

Once inside, I shrugged off my jacket and slipped off my shoes, placing the bag in the hallway, not bothering to unpack it just yet. I went into the kitchen to open the fridge, letting out a sigh when I realized I didn't really feel like cooking anything. So, I just grabbed a carton of milk and strode over to one of the cabinets to pull out a box of cereal.