Chapter 2 ~ Game On

Chapter 2 ~ Game On

**Harry's POV**

What the hell was that? Louis, the Louis Tomlinson actually kissed me? But why? Last time I checked, he would be someone who usually beat the shit out of me, so what the hell was going on?

I clutched my throbbing cheek in my hand, wincing at the pain that shot through it. God, why did he slap me? You couldn't just kiss someone then slap them afterward. That was just wrong on so many levels. It seemed like Louis was one of those people who could do just that, though.

"HARRY, WHAT THE HELL?! HOW COULD YOU?!"

Oh, shit. I was so dead. Out of all people, my girlfriend was suddenly heading towards me with quick strides, an angry look on her face. "Please, Sarah. Let me explain. I... I didn't want this. He kissed me first, and I tried to push him off, but he wouldn't budge! Please, you have to believe me! You know I love you," I pleaded, feeling close to tears.

I wasn't gay. I had never had feelings for a guy, and I had never even thought of being with one. Sure, maybe I had always found Louis attractive, but I had never felt the desire to kiss him! But those lips... They had felt so good against mine.

What are you talking about Harry?! That kiss was far from good!

"Bullshit. Do you really think I would believe that?! I saw you two, Harry, and what you did was far from pushing him off!" She huffed, and with that, she slapped the cheek that wasn't already aching.

I winced at the impact, pressing my other hand to the cheek she'd just hit so I was now clutching both of them. What was it with people slapping me today? And what had I ever done to deserve all this? Okay, so maybe I had kissed a guy when I was already in a relationship with a girl, but I didn't do it intentionally, at least. Fine, maybe I did... sort of, but it didn't mean anything!

"You're disgusting, Harry. And if you didn't know it already, we're over," she snapped, stomping away through the crowd that was watching everything take place.

I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh. I didn't want this to happen. Why did Louis have to kiss me? I didn't want to lose my girlfriend. I loved Sarah, and I had done so for an entire year.

I felt tears brimming my eyes both due to the throbbing in my cheeks and the fact that Sarah wasn't mine anymore. I slumped down to the floor and pushed my back against the lockers behind me. I then brought my knees to my chest while burying my face in my hands.

I couldn't care less about the fact that half of the school was watching me. They knew the reason I was crying at least.

"Okay, there's nothing's left to see. The show's over!" Niall called out to the crowd.

A few seconds later, I could feel a presence beside me. I didn't bother to look up and see who it was, though, because I already knew.

"Why are you still here, N-Niall? You should tell me how d-disgusting I am and leave me like everybody else," I sniffled behind my hands.

Niall grabbed both of them so he could look into my eyes. "You know I would never do that to you," he said, looking at me in concern.

I took a deep breath. He was right. He would never leave me. We had been best friends for as long as I could remember, and we had always been there for each other. So, why would that change now? But, I kissed a guy...

"Come on, Ni. You saw everything that happened. I fucking kissed a guy. Everyone should be disgusted," I muttered against my knee.

I looked around and noticed that the hallway was now empty. Wait, when did the bell ring? Eh, whatever, I didn't care anyway.

"Harry, I would never be disgusted with you, whether you were to like guys or not. You're my best mate. I could never hate you no matter who you like or what you do," he assured me, patting my shoulder softly.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. Niall didn't hate me. "Thank you, Nialler. You're the best."

He flashed me a smile before getting up to his feet. He reached out a hand for me to take, which I gladly did. Once I had dusted off my clothes, Niall spoke up again. "So, how was it to kiss a lad?" he asked, a hint of humor lacing his voice. He was clearly trying to lighten the mood.

"Horrible," I muttered.

He snorted. "You want me to believe that?"

Of course he didn't. Louis and I didn't just kiss, we made out, which definitely meant that I kissed him back. Honestly, it had been one of the best kisses I had ever experienced. His thin, pink lips had worked magic against mine, and the way his lip ring had pressed against my bottom lip... God, I got shivers just thinking about it. It was too good. "Fine, it was better than it should've been," I mumbled.

There was no reason to lie to Niall. He would find out the truth somehow anyway.

He bent down to pick up his books from the floor that he had apparently placed there when he decided to sit down beside me. "I knew it," he chuckled. "Now, let's go to class. We don't need to be later than we already are."

I nodded, unlocking my locker to grab my own books.

That was when I realized that I shared all my lessons with Louis. What was this? Some kind of joke?

-----

**Louis' POV**

My head snapped up from the desk when I heard the classroom door open. In came none other than Harry and his best friend, Niall. Harry's eyes literally sparkled from the lights in the room, and I could feel my breath hitch at the sight but decided to ignore it. My gaze continued down to his plump lips that were now a darker shade of red than they had been an hour ago. I smirked to myself as I realized I was the one who had caused that.

To top that off, his curls looked like a mess, as if he had just had sex. I knew the cause of that was my hands, though, and that fact made me smile even wider.

Why was I so happy that I had caused all of that? I should be disgusted and think 'how could I do that to a guy?' But I wasn't. I was rather the opposite, actually.

As soon as Harry's eyes found mine, a blush crept to his cheeks, making me flash him a wink.

If only he knew how much trouble he was in... I had bullied him for the last couple of few years, though, so he might already know. I was not going to stop bullying him just because of that kiss if that was what he thought. He was still just... too much and in the way for me to rule the school together with my two best friends. That kiss meant nothing, and I was going to prove it.

Harry and Niall sat down at the desk in front of me and Liam, while Zayn was already sitting behind us with his legs propped on the chair beside him.

I leaned over the desk to Harry's right ear, brushing my lips and lip ring against it. "You know that kiss meant nothing and that I'm still your bully, right?" I breathed into the shell of his ear, causing him to shudder involuntarily.

He nodded curtly, flinching a bit at the touch.

I leaned back with a satisfied look on my face. Game on, Styles.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry, it's short! But, hope you liked it :)

Pauline .xx