Chapter 8 ~ I Have A Boyfriend?

**Louis' POV**

Gorgeous green eyes? Why the hell did I say that? I didn't like Harry's eyes, so why did I let that slip my mouth?

I ran my hands over my face as I walked to Math class. I hated the fact that Harry and I had exactly the same schedule. I was aware that I had been staring a little too much at Harry the past week, but I was still in shock by the way he acted at the bakery, which was two weeks ago...

However, I hadn't laid a finger on him since then, except for just minutes ago, that is. But, come on, Liam had walked away with Harry's best friend. Shouldn't that be illegal or something? We, as in Liam, Zayn and I were never seen with people like Harry and Niall. We were too different from each other. We liked tattoos, piercings and being in trouble, while Niall and Harry were just too... posh.

"Louis?"

I turned around to see a girl with brown, wavy hair and hazel eyes. It was Eleanor. I had always found her beautiful, but she was hard to get if you knew what I meant. "Yeah?"

She walked over so she was standing right in front of me. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" she asked, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.

Date? I didn't date people. I just slept with them, then went on to the next one. I had never thought of actually being in a relationship with someone. "El, you're really beautiful and all, but I don't date," I explained, grimacing.

She clenched her teeth together for a second before leaning in to give it another try. "Are you sure about that?" She whispered in my ear in a seductive way.

I shivered at the feeling of her breath hitting my ear, which caused me to take a step back. "I'm sorry, El," I apologized without sounding very sincere about it before I turned around.

I started walking to Math class again with a smile on my face. I knew what would happen next. Just wait for it...

"Louis!"

Yep, there it was.

I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around. "El, please just let me go. I have a class to attend," I said, trying to not lose my temper with her.

She pinned me to the wall of lockers behind me and leaned in to practically attack her lips against mine. She moved her mouth forcefully against my lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her tongue tried to pry my mouth open, but I wouldn't let her in. She let out an annoyed groan against my mouth before biting down on my bottom lip quite hard. I gasped, and she instantly took the opportunity to push her tongue into my mouth.

For some reason, I fluttered my eyes open, and the sight before me made my body go rigid. Harry was standing there, his books pressed tightly against his chest with a frown on his face.

When he caught me staring at him, he forced a smile on his kissable lips. Wait, kissable? They were not possible. They were just so plump and pink, and I just wanted to... No. Why was I even thinking about this? I was kissing a girl for crying out loud. I shouldn't be imagining having a boy's lips on my own... which I definitely wasn't. God.

Eleanor noticed that I had tensed up, which resulted in her pulling away. "Lo--" she started but cut herself off as she realized I wasn't paying attention to her.

She turned around and saw Harry standing there. You could practically see her getting riled up by the second. "What the fuck are you staring at? Can't you see Louis' too busy with someone else?" She snapped at him.

His eyes widened in shock, and it didn't take more than a second until he walked away from us. I could feel how my blood started boiling up inside me, and this time, it wasn't because of Harry. It was because of Eleanor.