Chapter 27 ~ Revealing Secrets

**Harry's POV**

Later that day Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis and I hung out at Niall's place. We talked about how we were going to find out about why Mike was treating homosexuals the way he was, but also what we would to him in revenge for what he had done to Niall. I really didn't know what to think about it all. As far as I knew, Mike was a nice lad who had helped me when I needed someone the most, but according to Louis, he was the complete opposite.

It was hard to picture Mike as the bad guy, but I did believe Louis when he told me what Mike had done to him because I knew Louis wouldn't lie to me, not after everything we had been through.

Eventually, we all came to the conclusion that we should keep our eyes on Mike before doing anything stupid. So, tomorrow, Louis, Zayn and I would sneak on him while Liam and Niall would talk to other people who he had treated badly.

When everything was settled, Louis and I figured we should probably finish the project almost everyone in our class was done with except for us. The lads didn't mind and just headed downstairs to play some video games while waiting for us to join them.

"Lou, why aren't you helping me?" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. I was sitting on the floor across from him.

"Because I'm too fab for school projects," he said nonchalantly, avoiding my gaze.

I furrowed my eyebrows, tossing my pencil at him.

"Ouch," he whined, rubbing at the spot on his head where the pencil hit him.

"You deserved it."

He let out a gasp. "I did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

We continued bickering until I could feel him crawling over to me. His protests turned to whispers, and soon he was breathing the words 'did not' in my ear, making me shiver involuntarily.

"Stop it. You're just trying to make me forget what we're talking about," I pouted, looking away from him.

He let out a soft chuckle, getting even closer to me. "Maybe I am," he whispered, pressing soft kisses along my neck.

I grabbed his shoulders, pushing him off me with a scowl on my face. "Nope, you don't get to touch me before we have finished this," I said with determination, avoiding the sad look he gave me.

"That's not--" I shot him a glare, making him let out a defeated sigh. "Fine, I'll help you."

"That's what I wanted to hear," I smiled, leaning in to kiss his cheek softly.

His face turned a light pink at this, and he darted his to the hands in his lap. "Um, shall we get started then?"

I nodded, picking up the pencil from the floor.

We then began working on the project again, only this time, we did it together. It took an hour until we were finally finished. It was eight in the evening by then, so it was unfortunately time for everybody to leave. Zayn shook his head sadly as Louis and I entered the living room. "You never had time to join us."

Louis flashed him a wink, telling him we could play video games some other time instead. Tomorrow, for instance. Liam, Niall and I agreed, and we quickly made plans to go to Liam's place after school the next day.

Zayn was the first one to leave while Liam and Louis lingered in the doorway. I, on the other hand, had asked Niall if I could stay the night because I didn't want to go back to my house after what had taken place this morning.