Chapter 6 ~ I Don't Like Him!

**Harry's POV**

~After school~

I waited for Niall to come back from his last class at his locker. I was fiddling with my fingers, having nothing better to do. Students passed by, but I couldn't care less about them. My mind wandered back to my last class of the day, P.E, where Louis had been acting really weird. It wasn't just the situation in the locker room I was talking about, but during the lesson as well. He had been watching me intensely every now and then, and it had really crept me out.

Okay, so about the situation in the locker room. What even was that? Did he suffer from bipolar disorder or something? Because that guy surely had mood swings. One moment, all he intended to do was beat me up, while in the other, he acted as if he had feelings for me or something. I had no idea which of these options was the real him, but I really wanted to know.

If I was totally honest with myself, I liked the Louis who fancied me most. I didn't like to get beat up, okay? It wasn't like I had feelings for him, even if I felt kind of flustered after that incident in the locker room. It was just because he had been so close, alright?

"Harry!" Niall shouted through the hallway as he came running towards me.

I chuckled at his actions and nudged him in the side once he was standing beside me. "No need to shout at me. I'm standing right here and wasn't planning on moving until you came."

Niall shrugged. "I guess I just felt like it," he smiled.

I rolled my eyes, watching as he shrugged on his jacket. We then walked out of the building together, heading towards his car in silence.

When he had hopped into the car, I heard a honk coming from my left. I turned around to see a red car that looked slightly familiar. That was when I could see the driver's face through the window. The sight of that boy made me freeze.

It was Louis, and as if that wasn't enough, he blew me a kiss at that second. I didn't have enough time to think of anything else until he flashed me a wink and drove off.

All I could do was stand there, trying to take in what just happened. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I was gaping at the spot the car had just been.

"Harry, what are you doing?"

I turned around to see Niall leaning over the passenger seat, sticking his head out the open window with a confused look on his face.

"Eh, nothing," I said, nearly falling over as I walked to the other side of the car. I hopped in and took a deep breath.

"Seriously, Harry. What happened? All I could hear was a honk, then nothing."

I nodded. "It was Louis. He's been acting weird the whole day, and now he just fucking blew me a kiss!" I groaned, throwing my head back.

Niall turned to me, his mouth hanging wide open. "He what? I thought he hated you?"

"Well, so did I! But then he came up to me in the locker room and started saying things about kissing me while I just stood there, not knowing how to react." I placed my hands over my face and let out another groan.

Niall gasped but tried to contain himself. "Well, I guess we have to work on your confidence quickly, so you can tell him to back off. Because that's what you want, right?" Niall asked, looking at me suspiciously.

Did I want Louis to stop acting like he was around me? Well, I had no idea, but I couldn't tell Niall that. He would think I liked Louis, which I obviously didn't. However, I still liked this side of Louis better than the violent one.