Chapter 17 ~ Problems In The Showers

**Harry's POV**

I told Liam and Niall that Louis knew about Liam and I's fake relationship as soon as Math class ended that day. Niall's reaction was the best. He literally jumped at me, enveloping me in a tight bear hug while repeating the words 'thank you, thank you, thank you' over and over again in my ear.

After that, he had embraced Liam and kissed his lips passionately. At first, I smiled at them happily, but when tongues got involved, I looked away.

I was happy for them, though, and it felt good that I wasn't in the way for their relationship anymore.

Louis and I, on the other hand, had developed some sort of friendship during the last three days. It was still awkward at times, like when we were walking in the hallway and there was nothing left to say. But since we were kind of opposites, it didn't come as a surprise that we were acting this way.

Flashbacks from when Louis kissed me in the hallway a few weeks ago suddenly washed over me. I could still remember the feeling of his lips against mine, and to say I didn't miss it would be a lie.

It was weird, though. I had told myself so many times that I didn't have any feelings for Louis, and yet here I was, admitting that I liked kissing him. Nothing was making any sense anymore.

It was now Friday, the day Louis was coming over to my house. I was currently walking towards the last class of the day, P.E. I looked forward to seeing Louis again, but it still felt a little that Louis and I were now somewhat friends. I knew I had been the one to come up with the idea in the first place, but I still couldn't help but think it felt a little strange to be around him and not getting hit by him.

I opened the door to the locker room and stepped inside. There weren't many students here yet, so I silently walked over to my locker and started stripping off my clothes. I had just pulled my t-shirt over my head when I could feel a pair of eyes on me.

I turned to my right to see Louis looking at my naked stomach. I followed his gaze, but couldn't see anything that was wrong. My four nipples were there as always, and so were my abs, although they weren't as visible as they had once been.

My eyes drifted up only to see that Louis was still looking at me. I cleared my throat, feeling slightly self-conscious. Was something wrong?

His eyes snapped up to my face, his cheeks tinting a bright red. "Is something wrong?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

He shook his head abruptly, too abruptly. The frown between my eyebrows only deepened, and I muttered out a quiet 'okay'.

We didn't say anything else to each other after that, so I was left to figure out why he had been looking like that at my body myself.

The bell rang, signaling that we had to exit the locker room and head out to the gym. The class started, and Mr. Ward informed us that we were going to play basketball.

A small smile tugged on my lips when he told Louis and Adam to make the teams. I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up. I mean, Louis and I were barely considered friends, but damn, I really did want him to pick me to play on his team.

People's names were called up, but mine wasn't one of them. I just stood there, watching Louis while biting my lip in slight disappointment. I wasn't that bad at basketball, was I? No, so why didn't Louis want me to be on his team?

"Harry."

My eyes darted to the one who had called my name, and to my disappointment it was Adam. I walked over to him without even glancing at Louis, although I could feel his eyes on me.