Blue

simon vs. the homo sapiens agenda au (sorta) combined w indie model!connor 

     iwanttodisappear logged on

     iwanttodisappear: Hi ! I wanted to say i rlly like ur blog :) I wish I could pull that stuff off,, I really admire your confidence and style in your posts

    Evan sent the message as he chewed his lip, blushing even though the other would never see him. He had just sent the note to his favorite blog on tumblr, a boy around his age named Connor. Connor was everything Evan wished he could be, a seemingly confident, very attractive but humble, indie model. His most recent photo was of him in some quiet field with long golden grass and himself wearing a loose fitting white t-shirt and ripped jeans, completed with a pair of yellow converse and a single daisy in his hair. 

    con.m: Thank you, it's nice to get a legitimate compliment from someone. I'm not very confident in myself, but it gives me hope that someone thinks I am.

    con.m: started following iwanttodisappear

    iwanttodisappear: No problem ^_^

    con.m: If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to disappear?

    iwanttodisappear: It's stupid,, really. I just really don't like life irl and I have shitty problems so I'd rather disappear to the abyss of the internet where no one knows its me?

    con.m: Who are you? Like whats ur name. You already know mine lol.

    iwanttodisappear: I'm gonna keep that a secret for now >_< You can call me Blue bc it's the color of the shirt I'm wearing lol

   con.m: That's adorable. What are your preferred pronouns? I'd like to know so I can use the right ones when we talk, if you'd like to continue this.

   iwanttodisappear: I'm cis male, and I'd love to continue talking. You're a rlly nice person, I'm really awkward and could never hold a conversation this long irl.

   con.m: Oh, me neither. The person talking usually freaks out that I'm really Connor Murphy!!! Or they realize I'm a fucking creep. I'm going to a new school soon, in a smaller town, so I hope that'll work out.

   iwanttodisappear: Nice. I live in a remote town in Minnesota so I doubt we'll ever meet.

   con.m: Don't be so sure ;)

     Evan's heart fluttered, leaning back against his bed as he smiled. He hadn't even expected Connor to read his message, let alone reply. It was clear that the two got along well, Evan would come home everyday and log onto his computer to message Connor until the late hours of the morning. Connor's agent would ask why he had dark circles under his eyes. 

    The next week, the school was buzzing with excitement over the arrival of a new student. Evan couldn't really care, the more people the more talking he had to do. 

    "Ev! Did you hear? Connor Murphy is transferring to this dump! Can you imagine?" Jared came bounding over, a big smile on his face. Evan nearly fell over.

    "C-Connor? Here?"

    "Isn't that amazing? He'll make this shitty place a little less shitty- Oh my god." Jared couldn't contain his excitement as Connor walked through the doors, his hair tied up lazily in a bun and wearing the same outfit Evan had seen him in one of his posts. 

     "He's even hotter in person." Was all that Evan managed to mumble, watching the taller boy smile softly and wave over to the pair. Evan shook his head clear, dashing off to class before Connor had time to approach them.