And It's Beginning To Snow

A shivering Evan was on the Murphy's doorstep on a cold night in December. He knocked at the door, a blush from the chill appearing on his cheeks. Cynthia opened the door, gasping to see the boy waving at her shyly. 

      "Evan! come right on in... Connor is upstairs... i hope anyways." Connor's mom rushed him in, patting him on the shoulder and directing him upstairs.

     "T-thanks, Mrs.Murphy!" Evan said with chattering teeth, and a little anxiety evident in his voice from talking to someone he didn't know very well. He rushed up the stairs, peaking into Connor's room to see him trying to clean rapidly.

      "Con...?" Evan called in quietly, pushing open the door slowly. Connor looked up to Evan as he was shoving dirty clothing under the bed, smiling. 

      Connor wanted to leave a good impression whenever he could onto his boyfriend, he really meant well and was trying to be a better person. He knew Evan liked things clean and in control, so he was doing his best to make everything nice when he came over. With a smirk evident on his face, Connor walked over to Evan and put his hands lovingly onto his hips, his lips close to Evan's ear.

     "You look so cold... how bout i warm you up?" Connor whispered, trying to be a little sexual. He wasn't in the mood for sex, he just wanted to tease the other a little since he knew it would make him go even more red in the face.

      Connor's prediction was right when Evan glowed more, hiding his face in Connor's hoodie. he wanted to be close to the other, he was cold and craved Connor's touch. 

      "I-I'll be okay!" Evan said with a little perk to it, trying to prove he was somewhat strong to Connor. He always felt like a push over compared to him, but Connor knew he was more sensitive.

     Connor had other plans, he pulled Evan close to his chest and then walked the duo of them to his bed and let Evan go to fall backwards onto the soft mattress. He looked deep into Evan's almost green eyes and climbed on top of him.

     "You don't have to be tough... Let me cuddle you..." Connor said, kissing Evan on the lips a few times before lying next to him.

     Evan cuddled right into Connor's side, draping his arm over the other boy's warm torso. He rested his forehead in the crook of Connor's neck and let his lips fall lazily against the soft skin.

     "You. Are. So. Perfect." Evan murmured in between small kisses to Connor's neck.

     Connor blushed, letting his tough persona escape from him. He held Evan in his arms, not ever wanting to let go of the precious boy who seemed to be the only one to make him feel any sort of love.

     "When we get married... We're doing this every day. Mark my words." Both the boys were both still in their senior year high school, but their bond was so incredibly strong that they both fantasized about their own marriage one day. 

     "Of course, I love you Connor Murphy." Evan said simply, smiling as his eyes closed with sheer pleasure of the moment.

     "And I love you too, my Evan Hansen." Connor said, kissing the soft tufts of Evan's hair as he cuddled him closer. Every limb of their body was entangled in the others. 

      The boys went quiet, not that they ran out of conversation, they just wanted to enjoy every single moment they had with each other as much as they could. 

//

a.n: i hate this its rlly cheesy but cute??? also if u get the musical reference in the title ur my fAv

a.n from later: this was so bad sorry