Cam Boy Con

badly written smut warning

     Connor was desperate. And a drug addict. And not to mention, somewhat incredibly hot. Basically, Connor decided the best way to get money fast for weed was to become a cam boy and pose sexually for anyone online.

     On midnight on a Thursday, Connor clicked on his webcam.

Meanwhile across town, horny Evan Hansen is browsing the porn websites for anything to get him off. He managed to stumble across a website full of naked boy live streams and he felt his cheeks immediately redden as he saw the thumbnails. He bit his lip almost nervously as he picked "random" and hoped for the best.

Connor ran a hand through his hair, avoiding gazing into the camera. He was shirtless, and he began unzipping his skinny jeans seductively. His breathing became heavier, peeking at his shitty computer screen to see if anyone was joining and his heart lurched to see a certain ev.hansen. on his stream.

He smiled at the screen name, loving the dorky boy who didn't know he existed. he decided to put on more of a show then he intended to try to impress the guy he had fallen for.

Evan's eyes widened to see Connor Murphy almost naked on his screen, the boy who had pushed him, the boy he couldn't help but stare at. He started to graze the top of his crotch covered in thin underwear, watching his computer intently in his bed.

     Connor pulled his jeans down to his ankles, lying out on his bed with his legs closer to the camera. He reached into his boxers and started to gently run his thumb over his dick, giving his small audience a small moan as his face flushed shades of red. He let a piece of his hair fall in front of his eyes so he didn't make direct eye contact.

     Gasping, Evan felt himself slowly become hard. He sweat in heat, and started to stroke himself faster and harder, massaging down on his dick as he went.

     Connor let himself go, pulling his boxer shorts down to his ankles and showing his dick to the screen. He continued to jerk himself off slowly, a moan and gasp of air escaping his shaped lips ever so often.

    Evan brought a hand up to his nipples, pinching and rubbing them slowly and one at a time, sending him into a state of sexual overstimulation as he groaned out more. He loved watching Connor like this, it was a whole new side to him he has never caught before. The boy seemed to quiet and lonely at school and online he was so confident.

     As Connor was reaching his climax, all he could think about was Evan jerking himself off to his live performance. he moaned softly "E-Evan..." he climaxed as he realized what he has just said, turning more red than before.

     Shocked, Evan couldn't believe himself. He thought he had misheard the other. It couldn't be possible. Evan was a nobody, no one cared about him. Nobody knew he existed.

     Connor took the golden opportunity before him. He looked right into the camera, naked, sweaty, a hot mess of you will. "Dear Evan Hansen, meet me after class." He said, clicking off the camera.

     Evan came and started moaning in delight.

//
a.n: hihi i've never written smut and his has so many references i need to kMS