Mute!Evan

I do not mean any offense to anyone who is mute or anyone who feels offended by this... Please tell me how I can change this so its not because I've never wrote from this perspective! TW SMALL RAPE MENTION

     Evan was quiet. Not just because he was mute, some mute people were really loud honestly, but Evan enjoyed the quiet. He thought it was better if he kept to his own and tried not to annoy anyone.

     Connor was also quiet. In a more grumpy manner, he walked fast past people and didn't stop for anyone. He was attractive in his own way, and whatever that way was it drove Evan insane. Evan blushed whenever Connor walked past him, even when he shoved Evan into the lockers once. Connor never looked up enough to notice anyone.

      One day, while Evan was trying to avoid having to interact with anyone in the hallway, he accidentally ran into Connor and dropped all of his stuff. Connor looked down at the fallen boy, curling his lip a little.

     "Hey- Watch where you're going, would you?" Connor said almost rudely, he wasn't mad at Evan, he had just had a rough day at home with his family.

     Evan frowned up at Connor, then looking down at the floor as he began to collect his stuff with a look of fear and embarrassment evident on his face.

     "You're not going to say anything?" Connor looked at the boy confused, going down on his knee to help Evan collect his things. He was kind of an asshole, but at heart he was a really nice person.

     Evan shook his head, pointing to his mouth and then making an "x" sign with his hands. He desperately tried to sign "Mute" to Connor but he wasn't sure if Connor would understand. 

     "You... can't speak?" 

     Evan nodded rapidly, a small smile approaching his lips. 

     "Shit I'm sorry... You're Evan, right?" Connor had heard talk about a mute boy, and always got upset when they teased him. He was trying to learn sign language because of his grandfather losing hearing, so he could figure out that Evan was trying to say something to him.

     Evan nodded again, taking out a messy piece of paper and writing what he wanted to say down.

     "Don't be sorry, it was my fault. Thank you for helping me though. :)"

     Connor took the note and grinned a little, thinking the way Evan wrote the smiley face was adorable. 

     "Yea, no prob. I'm Connor, Connor Murphy. I'm sorry for being kind of an asshole earlier. Hey, wanna meet me after school right here? I-I'd love to try to make it up to you... We could go to this ice cream place I know... A la mode I think its called?" 

     Evan smiled wide, nodding again. He assumed his face was bright red at this point as he got up and started walking to class, looking back at Connor and giving him a playful wink. Connor sighed with relief, excited for his "date" later. He hadn't really noticed how cute Evan was before, and he wanted to get to him before anyone else did.

     After school Connor was standing at the same spot in the hallway, fumbling around with his boots laces a little bit. He bit his lip in fear of Evan not coming, or Evan realizing how much of a bad person he was and ditching him. He looked up from his laces when he heard footsteps, seeing a nervous Evan approaching him.

     "H-hi! You ready?" Connor got up to look Evan right in the eyes, a pink tint appearing on his cheeks. Evan shuffled his feet and nodded, and Connor motioned for Evan to follow him to his jeep out in the high school's parking lot. Connor was smiling down at Evan until he saw Evan's face go blank and scared, suddenly shivering. 

     "Evan, what's wro-"

     "The druggie got a date with the mute! Fucking homos. Can't believe I'm one of them half of the time. Some of you guys are so trashy. Connor, c'mon, you can do better than him!" A buff man walked over to Connor and Evan, a group of others circling around them.

     "H-hey... We're not looking for a fight... We'll just get going..." Connor said defensively, standing closer to Evan, seeing he was panicking more and more.

     "Ahhhh Connorrrr... Why don't you come home with me instead of this queer. Look at him! Can't even say a sentence, can ya kid? HA." The rest of the crew laughed lowly while Connor frowned. Evan signed a silent "fuck off" that no one could understand, but he almost smiled at his work. 

     "Fuck off, George. We're. Over. Evan and I aren't even on a date!"

     "You MOANED so. much. for me, more than he could do. I gave you better sex than he ever could, lets go back home and we can... experiment a little more..." George grabbed Connor, grinding on him. Evan raged, trying to weakly shove George off of Connor.

     "Shove off kid, he knows he likes it." A bystander said, throwing Evan to the ground.

     "Evan!" Connor yelled out, pushing George off of him sternly and grabbing the boy off the ground and starting to run with Evan's hand in his own.

     "Don't turn around. Just keep running. We'll be safe soon..." Connor whispered, flipping off George behind him.

     George just chuckled, taking the rest of his crew back to the alleys near the school.

     Connor and Evan approached a giant field framed by trees, both boys collapsing under a huge oak tree and panting. 

     "A-are you okay Ev..?" Connor looked at the boy, taking his hands in his own.

     Evan nodded slowly, gulping as his shivering slowed down a little bit. He found himself slowly leaning into Connor and letting his arms embrace him. Connor blushed bright red, letting the quiet boy fall into his arms. 

     "We're gonna be okay... I'm sorry for that... That... Was my ex... Asshole, tried to take advantage of my innocence at the time... He has no fucking right to say anything about you..." Connor shook his head, swearing his revenge on George for not only attacking him, but Evan.

     Evan looked up at Connor, reaching up slowly and putting his hand on his cheek. He was trying to signal that he was grateful, and from Connor's expression he knew the message got through. Connor tilted his head down at Evan, and Evan closed his eyes and approached Connor's lips. The boys lips connected and a quiet bliss was formed between them. Evan giving little rubs on Connor's leg while Connor held Evan's back protectively. The couple eventually pulled away to smile and stare into each others eyes, infatuated with one another.

     "H-hey... I'm not really good with this stuffbutdoyouwanttobemyboyfriend? Like if you didn't like the kiss that's okay and I get if you don't like me but-"

     Evan smiled and shut Connor up by pecking his lips again softly. He tangled Connor's hands in his own and kissed him once more, long and passionately. Connor smiled against the kiss, happy to be safe and happy that he had found his Evan.

//

a.n: hey this was requested by @ashinwater ,, i promise i will get around to doing the other requests they were all so good ahah omg